Windows 10: The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly.

Discus and support The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is this WARNING message that appears in Event Viewer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tdehan, Feb 5, 2021.

1. tdehan Win User

The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly.

What is this WARNING message that appears in Event Viewer?

:)

tdehan, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Adrian_83 Win User

The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer

Hi,

In my windows event viewer i get a set of errors with event ID 7000 & 7009 for a service called "User Energy Server Service queencreek".

The errors are as follows:

Event ID 7000:

The User Energy Server Service queencreek service failed to start due to the following error:

The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

Event ID 7009:

A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the User Energy Server Service queencreek service to connect.

I tried to start the service manually and get essentially the same error; that the service could not start in a timely fashion.

What is this service and why does it try to run so often throughout the day?

Thanks

Adrian_83, Feb 5, 2021
  3. JonBland Win User
    The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer

Hi AdrianCecchetto1

My name is Jon and I am an independent technical adviser. Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues and I would really like to help you find a resolution.

Energy Server Service is linked to Inter Driver Update Utility and Intel Energy Checker. It is not recommended to disable this service as it may cause errors.

I would recommend checking for an update to this software and driver relevant to your computer's hardware.

Hope this helps.

JonBland, Feb 5, 2021
  4. borgus Win User

The Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service terminated unexpectedly.

The Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

That's the Event Viewer error message at every reboot (appears to occur during the shutdown phase).
    There is a concurrent fault listed for the Canon scanner driver, CNC210C.DLL, which is not corrupted.

Clues on how to banish these errors? Or should they simply be ignored, as they do no apparent harm....

borgus, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

1. The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly. - Similar Threads - Energy Server Service

2. Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly: Acer Nitro 5 with Windows 11 Os Build 22621.2070Windows does not detect any input or output audio devices. No test sounds are able to be played and no devices are available to enable/disable. On the Windows Event Viewer, I am seeing and error with Event ID 7031:Text: The...
  3. Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly: Acer Nitro 5 with Windows 11 Os Build 22621.2070Windows does not detect any input or output audio devices. No test sounds are able to be played and no devices are available to enable/disable. On the Windows Event Viewer, I am seeing and error with Event ID 7031:Text: The...
  4. What is Energy Server Service queencreek process? Can I uninstall it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Energy Server Service queencreek process? Can I uninstall it?: [ATTACH]In this post, we are going to discuss what Energy Server Service queencreek process is and if you can uninstall it or not. This process is usually associated with the Intel Driver Update utility. However, there can be variants of this process running in the background...
  5. Connected Devices Platform Service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connected Devices Platform Service terminated unexpectedly: Good evening, I keep getting a LOT of errors within EventVwr and suspect this is why my system locks up now and again, without any other error messages: The Connected Devices Platform Service service terminated with the following error: Unspecified error And The...
  6. The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly: Windows 10 64-bit Pro, 20H2 Event viewer started to show this error many times today 9 times so far. In the middle, the system shuts down unexpected once. What could be the issue? How do I fix it? Thanks...
  7. Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly: Can start the service in services.msc but when it is required to do anything such as manage a printer, or try to add a printer, it will stop. Event ID 7034 - The Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3 times. I have checked the dependencies and...
  8. The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer: Hi, In my windows event viewer i get a set of errors with event ID 7000 & 7009 for a service called "User Energy Server Service queencreek". The errors are as follows: Event ID 7000: The User Energy Server Service queencreek service failed to start due to the...
  9. "The SB Recon3D Service service terminated unexpectedly"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The SB Recon3D Service service terminated unexpectedly": Hi, It seems update 1903 broke my Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5 builtin Creative sound card. It's now randomly crashing several times a day, which is getting extremely annoying. I asked both Creative and Gigabyte support for this, both don't care at all and just blame Microsoft....
  10. Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly: Also Windows search service has failed to create the new search index Failed to find gather Application: Windows Windows Search service terminated wit the following error: The system cannot find the drive specified. I am getting these errors in the Event Viewer Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod quenscreek

2. energy server service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly