Windows 10: The "Enhancements" in the Mic settings are empty

Discus and support The "Enhancements" in the Mic settings are empty in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mic has static noise, so I wanted to enable "Noise suppression", but when I checked the enhancements in the mic settings it was empty. The same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Moh.Magdy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Moh.Magdy Win User

The "Enhancements" in the Mic settings are empty

My mic has static noise, so I wanted to enable "Noise suppression", but when I checked the enhancements in the mic settings it was empty. The same problem happened with all mics.

The "Enhancements" in the Mic settings are empty 276ae61d-bd1f-4d42-b360-e42c4cc6c7f1?upload=true.png

I have tried updating my Audio drivers by downloading them from the ones corresponding to my Laptop on the HP website, but that does not seem to have solved the problem.

:)

Moh.Magdy, Jun 12, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Mic wont work

Hi,

We suggest you to disable auto enhancement in sound settings. To do that follow the steps below:

• Right click the speaker icon on Windows taskbar.
    • Click Recording devices.
    • Click Recording tab.
    • Right click Microphone.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click Enhancements tab.
    • Tick the disable all enhancements box.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Jun 12, 2019
  4. The "Enhancements" in the Mic settings are empty

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

The "Enhancements" in the Mic settings are empty

1. The "Enhancements" in the Mic settings are empty - Similar Threads - Enhancements Mic settings

2. "manage known networks" is empty in wifi settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "manage known networks" is empty in wifi settings: I rarely use wifi but noticed today after connecting that it would not reconnect automatically. I was fine with 1809 but am now on 1903, including yesterday's update. Here are the symptoms and what I have tried: symptoms: can connect to wifi, asks for network password, box...
  3. "manage known networks" is empty in wifi settings

in Windows 10 Support
    "manage known networks" is empty in wifi settings: I rarely use wifi but noticed today after connecting that it would not reconnect automatically. I was fine with 1809 but am now on 1903, including yesterday's update. Here are the symptoms and what I have tried: symptoms: can connect to wifi, asks for network password, box...
  4. enhancement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    enhancement: the enhancements do not appear when I click on enhancement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancement/566c21f9-e621-43e1-b519-6618cc087b9c
  5. Mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic: I have my Mic plug in but nothing happens. I have been through all the locations on this PC but no where do I see a Mic Icon to make adjustments, Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic/c2dc3ad1-3947-41ff-a16e-8771f79808c2
  6. Enhanced Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhanced Notification: Can any one help with the Notification showing up enhanced. some time it show up normal and other time it show enhanced. please see attached pics. thanks [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Game Controller Settings list is empty

Game Controller Settings list is empty: Hello everyone, I got a little Probleme here, I plugged an XBox 360 Controller in and it got recognized by Windows 10 and on the Guide Button one green light is on. But the main problem is that when I go to Device and Hardware and do the usual thing "Right Click >...
  8. Enhance..still not enhancing..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhance..still not enhancing..: Would love some news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/enhancestill-not-enhancing/ce1a6889-8705-4e1e-8f39-5bc615340811
  9. strange audio, missing enhancements in audio settings

strange audio, missing enhancements in audio settings: hello, since ive installed windows 10 on my macbook, ive had a few driver problems. one really annoying one is sound. it works but the options in playback devices are missing such as the enhancements. i use speaker fill but the option is completely missing... my driver is a...
  10. Network settings and connections empty

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network settings and connections empty: Hello, My grandpa accidentally upgraded to windows 10. And since then I have unable to connect the PC to the network. - Net work connections is empty - ipconfig is empty - No lights lit at the back of the PC when connecting it to the router with a Ethernet cable. -...