Windows 10: The environment problem

Discus and support The environment problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when input "shutdown /r /fw" in powershell as an administratorit displays “The system could not find the environment option that was entered.203” so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by explore001, Jan 26, 2021.

1. The environment problem

when input "shutdown /r /fw" in powershell as an administratorit displays “The system could not find the environment option that was entered.203”

so how to resolve the problemthx.

:)

explore001, Jan 26, 2021
  2. MCK
    mck Win User

System environment variable won't stick

Running Win10 Home on an Acer Spin 3, 64bit, i7cpu. I try to add a path to the system environment variables by:

1. Control Panel > System > Advanced system settings > Advanced tab > Environment variables

2. The "Environment Variables" window opens.
    3. In the "System Variables" pane I select "Path" and click the EDIT button.
    4. A list of the current system paths is displayed.
    5. I click the NEW button, browse to the path I want to add which is "C:\Python36-32" and click OK. The path "C:\Python36-32" is added to the list of current system paths.
    6. I click OK and am returned to the "Environment Variables" window.
    7. I click the "X" at the top right to close the "Environment Variables" window.

Now if I click the "Environment Variables" button again (end of step-1) and repeat steps 2-4, the new path I added in step-5 is gone. IOW, adding a new path won't stick.

What am I doing wrong?

3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 26, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

The environment problem

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

The environment problem

1. The environment problem - Similar Threads - environment problem

2. There are 2 recovery environment partitions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are 2 recovery environment partitions.: There is usually only one recovery environment partition but I have two. One is about 500 MB and the other is a gigabyte. I remember running the AOMEI partition wizard because I had to move files on my C: to create a partition, and I think that is what created the new...
  3. There are 2 recovery environment partitions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are 2 recovery environment partitions.: There is usually only one recovery environment partition but I have two. One is about 500 MB and the other is a gigabyte. I remember running the AOMEI partition wizard because I had to move files on my C: to create a partition, and I think that is what created the new...
  4. problem with length of Environment Variables window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with length of Environment Variables window: The Environment Variables window is too long for my screen. As a result, I cannot access the “OK” and “Cancel” buttons.Could a scroll bar for the entire Environment Variables window be added in order to allow those buttons to be reached?Or is there way that they can be...
  5. problem with length of Environment Variables window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with length of Environment Variables window: The Environment Variables window is too long for my screen. As a result, I cannot access the “OK” and “Cancel” buttons.Could a scroll bar for the entire Environment Variables window be added in order to allow those buttons to be reached?Or is there way that they can be...
  6. problem with length of Environment Variables window

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Language / Keyboard Layout Problem in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Support
    Language / Keyboard Layout Problem in Windows Recovery Environment: [Windows version: not sure, but it is the most up to date one] In Windows Recovery Enviroment, whilst trying to repair a bootloop problem I have, just before selecting Command Prompt, it asked me to select a language. As I picked up my mouse, I accidentally clicked on a...
  8. Won't get Windows 10 due to ever changing environment creating problems - convince me...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Won't get Windows 10 due to ever changing environment creating problems - convince me...: Hi Wonder where Microsoft is going with this OS - since you as user does not own your own PC anymore. Ever changing environment is not what anybody want working on a PC - lot's of problems follow with these constant updates. Like here is typical thread over Windows 10...
  9. 802.1X environment problems with authentication after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    802.1X environment problems with authentication after 1903 update: Since the 1903 update i have been experiencing authentication problems with some windows 10 machines in our network. Are there any more information about this issue than what was suggested here?...
  10. Problems with Boot Environment. Error 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 on Reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Boot Environment. Error 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 on Reboot: Forgive me, but the description of this issue may be a bit lengthy. I've been working on it for over a week, but I'll try to boil it down to the essentials. Also, I couldn't determine with any certainty if this belongs in another section, so if a Mod believes it would be more...