Windows 10: the error of installing duet display

Discus and support the error of installing duet display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] when i install the duet display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HongkaiChen, Jun 5, 2019.

1. the error of installing duet display

the error of installing duet display 7464b8b9-859f-4d4b-857d-f97c84163dfc?upload=true.png

when i install the duet display

:)

HongkaiChen, Jun 5, 2019
  2. auggy Win User

DPC Watchdog Violation Orange Screen of Death

Try uninstalling Duet Display as the ddkmd.sys referenced by Saltgrass
    has been known to cause blue screen errors such as here
    and is a component of Duet Display.

auggy, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Computer crash when watching video

Hi,

The ddkmd.sys referenced in the crash may be a component of Duet Display.

If Duet Display is installed uninstall Duet Display and see if the error resolves.

auggy [Directly], Jun 5, 2019
  4. the error of installing duet display

BSOD in fullscreen.

Hi,

Would you have Duet Display installed as the ddkmd.sys which was referenced in the error may be from that software

If Duet Display is installed try uninstalling Duet Display.

auggy [Directly], Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

the error of installing duet display

1. the error of installing duet display - Similar Threads - error installing duet

2. Does duet display contain a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does duet display contain a virus?: I did not download it but it is on my desktop and I cannot delete for some reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-duet-display-contain-a-virus/ab33764e-138b-413e-9547-47a1276a4fc6
  3. Does duet display contain a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does duet display contain a virus?: I did not download it but it is on my desktop and I cannot delete for some reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-duet-display-contain-a-virus/ab33764e-138b-413e-9547-47a1276a4fc6
  4. Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update: This morning I noticed Duet Display was downloaded to my computer. I checked to see when it was downloaded and it was yesterday 5/29, however I did not use my computer yesterday. Is this a Microsoft update or should I be concerned someone is trying to access my pc....
  5. Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update

Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update: This morning I noticed Duet Display was downloaded to my computer. I checked to see when it was downloaded and it was yesterday 5/29, however I did not use my computer yesterday. Is this a Microsoft update or should I be concerned someone is trying to access my pc....
  6. Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Duet display uninstalled from control panel even though I cancelled the uninstallation when...

Duet display uninstalled from control panel even though I cancelled the uninstallation when...: Hey, mind if I have an answer as to why duet display was uninstalled from my control panel even though I cancelled the uninstallation when I had the option to do so after I wanted to uninstall the app/feature by uninstalling it? So to elaborate, I went into control panel to...
  8. Wireless Display error couldn't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display error couldn't install: Hi Support,Could you please help me about this?I'm using Windows11 and I can't install Wireless Display as screenshot below.Please advice, Thanks in advance....
  9. Issues with Duet Display?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Duet Display?: About 2-3 years ago, I downloaded Duet Display and for some reason, whenever I played games such as minecraft on windows, the screen just went black, and didn’t allow me to play them, and ended up having to uninstall everything from duet display. Is this still something that...
  10. Black Duet Thermaltake missing files to run

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Duet Thermaltake missing files to run: I have windows 10 and cannot get the system to download the files i need. how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-duet-thermaltake-missing-files-to-run/a9221e46-3dea-4b12-8251-40280fb3a780

Users found this page by searching for:

1. duet display installation error on windows 10

2. duet display error