Windows 10: The Ethernet cable won’t connect and it says identifying no internet. It won’t connect to...

Discus and support The Ethernet cable won’t connect and it says identifying no internet. It won’t connect to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please help submitted by /u/ComradePeePeePooPoo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ComradePeePeePooPoo, Jul 27, 2020.

1. The Ethernet cable won’t connect and it says identifying no internet. It won’t connect to...

/u/ComradePeePeePooPoo, Jul 27, 2020

2. Pc won’t connect to wifi????

I have a gaming pc and I have owned it for about eight months and it has always worked with no problems what so ever, until recently it won’t connect to any wifi, it loads for a bit then says ‘can’t connext to this network’, it’s windows 10 and will work
    using an Ethernet cable but this isn’t bad practical for me and I’m just wondering why it sudddenly stopped and if there’s a solution to fixing it?

loganpopowski, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Install a driver if won’t let connect to the internet?

How to install a driver if won’t let connect to the internet?

TabathaCummings, Jul 27, 2020
  4. shellz187 Win User

The Ethernet cable won’t connect and it says identifying no internet. It won’t connect to...

Win10 ethernet connection dropping,identifying,connected then drops

I need help with my Windows 10 HP laptop network connection issue at home

My internet keeps cutting in and out when connected through my ethernet cable to the router/modem
    Sais connected, then disconnects, then identifying, connected, then drops again and does this every 30 seconds sometimes a little sooner or a little later

( I have TWC or Spectrum now lol ) When it's on wireless wifi my internet is fine

I think the problem lies in the Properties of (TCP/IPv4) or (TCP/IPv6 )
    and has something to do with DNS or DHCP but I am not sure

I tried unplugging all the cables and restarting the modem and computer this doesn't work neither did the trouble shooting, my Windows 8.1 laptop does not give me this problem

I already did the netsh wlan show wlanreport in command, also I tried ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew in the command window but still the same problem after restarting

If you have any idea how to fix this send me an email I can also call you it would be greatly appreciated!

The Ethernet cable won’t connect and it says identifying no internet. It won’t connect to... [​IMG]

The Ethernet cable won’t connect and it says identifying no internet. It won’t connect to... [​IMG]

shellz187, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

The Ethernet cable won’t connect and it says identifying no internet. It won’t connect to...

1. The Ethernet cable won’t connect and it says identifying no internet. It won’t connect to... - Similar Threads - Ethernet cable won’t

2. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet": Hi, I've had this problem with my pc for a while now, but rebooting it has always fixed it. Today, however, no matter how many times I restart it, I can't connect to the internet through the ethernet cable which I'm sure works. I am not very experienced, so if you need any...
  3. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet": Hi, I've had this problem with my pc for a while now, but rebooting it has always fixed it. Today, however, no matter how many times I restart it, I can't connect to the internet through the ethernet cable which I'm sure works. I am not very experienced, so if you need any...
  4. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My Ethernet won’t connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ethernet won’t connect: so, I have a windows 11 and when I turned it on today the airplane mode was on and greyed out. I went online and went through all of the steps I was told to. I flushed my DNS cache, I updated my adapters, I tried going to registry editor and typing “RadioEnable” but it was...
  6. My Ethernet won’t connect

My Ethernet won’t connect: so, I have a windows 11 and when I turned it on today the airplane mode was on and greyed out. I went online and went through all of the steps I was told to. I flushed my DNS cache, I updated my adapters, I tried going to registry editor and typing “RadioEnable” but it was...
  7. Windows 11 won’t connect internet ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won’t connect internet ethernet: Have windows 11 computer. It will connect using Ethernet on router at home. But receive 169.254.x.x when connected to office. Another computer is plugged in and using the Ethernet connection at the office. Reinstalled windows 11, installed new network card, but can’t get...
  8. Windows 11 won’t connect internet ethernet

Windows 11 won’t connect internet ethernet: Have windows 11 computer. It will connect using Ethernet on router at home. But receive 169.254.x.x when connected to office. Another computer is plugged in and using the Ethernet connection at the office. Reinstalled windows 11, installed new network card, but can’t get...
  9. PC connected to internet via Ethernet cable but won’t work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC connected to internet via Ethernet cable but won’t work: Yesterday I was crashing at random times while gaming and for multiple different games. Today my pc just doesn’t want me to use my internet. I ran a diagnostics and it read “ ‘Ethernet’ doesn’t have a valid IP configuration “ I searched for subreddits about it, ran a few cmd...
  10. Won’t connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Won’t connect to internet.: My laptop wont let me click on some stuff and will not let me connect to the internt, yes i have been connected before and no changes have been made with our wifi. When i used trunleshoter it says “there might be a problem with the driver for the wi-fi adapter” and “the...