Windows 10: The .exe wont run Please help

Discus and support The .exe wont run Please help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Ok have a problem with .exe errors no software will open. eg. taskmanger wont open cmd wont open. i have tried everything. its like the .exe is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by moonlighter01, Aug 1, 2017.

1. The .exe wont run Please help

Hi,

Ok have a problem with .exe errors no software will open. eg. taskmanger wont open cmd wont open. i have tried everything. its like the .exe is turned off. And i cant fix it because i cant get to powershell or cmd to run commands. Bexuase i have a problem with .exe i cant even open my email. Please help

Moonlighter *Shock

:)

moonlighter01, Aug 1, 2017

2. I am unable to execute any exe file in Windows 10.

I am unable to run any exe file. When I start Windows 10, I get a message saying Windows Smart screen will not allow you to run lsb.exe (I have a Lenovo g500 laptop). Ten I run Lenovo diagnostics for which it rqures to run an exe file. But the computer wont
    run it.

Please help and many many thanks.

Warm regards,

KrishnarajVenkataraman, Aug 1, 2017
  3. Can anyone help me to run a exe file, please? When I try to run a exe file, the computer said, no. I can´t run a file because the file hasn´t got any identification but I know it is a safe file

Hello Ken

I work in a dental surgery. I need to download a big file from a safe web site, when I try to execute the file, the message I have got is "we can open the file because they can´t verify the editor. Can you help me to open this file, please?

Thank you

SusanaNicolás, Aug 1, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

The .exe wont run Please help

Hello moonlighter01, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Do you get an error message when you try to open an .exe file?

Brink, Aug 1, 2017
Thema:

The .exe wont run Please help

1. The .exe wont run Please help - Similar Threads - exe wont run

2. microsoft version of a game wont run smooth game runs perfect on steam please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft version of a game wont run smooth game runs perfect on steam please help: hello, im a gamer that plays fishing planet on xbox and on steam i recently decided to download fishing planet for windows on the same computer i run fishing planet on steam. while i play the game on max graphics settings on steam with no issues i cannot run the windows...
  3. microsoft version of a game wont run smooth game runs perfect on steam please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft version of a game wont run smooth game runs perfect on steam please help: hello, im a gamer that plays fishing planet on xbox and on steam i recently decided to download fishing planet for windows on the same computer i run fishing planet on steam. while i play the game on max graphics settings on steam with no issues i cannot run the windows...
  4. Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE: HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-file-not-running-help-please/5c73495d-ac8d-445b-8136-eeb0dbfb0958
  5. Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE

Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE: HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-file-not-running-help-please/5c73495d-ac8d-445b-8136-eeb0dbfb0958
  6. blutooth wont work please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    blutooth wont work please help: i was doing everything normal i shut off my pc got on 3-4 hours later and now my blueooth wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-wont-work-please-help/ee965260-e202-4eaf-9d46-b9db24158cc5
  7. please help!! Pc wont start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please help!! Pc wont start: Hi All! So i was setting up my printer, when windows updated the bios windows update said urgent system firmware update, and so i downloaded it like an idiot After it downloaded, my PC Restarted. -I got a screen with the boot Logo Mecer under it "installing system...
  8. Task Scheduler wont run “.exe” file on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler wont run “.exe” file on startup: So, I have the AutoHotKey script, to permanently lock the NumLock key. I converted it to an .exe file because I thought that would solve the Task Scheduler problem. The thing is, its not working! I checked Task Manager, and it actually shows up there, after restart, but its...
  9. Some .exe and .jar files wont run.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some .exe and .jar files wont run.: First i got Minecraft.jar which works at school but not at home it keeps on saying what do you want to use to run this. Then i got infiniminer.exe tried to run it and the same thing happened. Please help....
  10. .exe file wont run

.exe file wont run: So I'm trying to open a .exe file but all it does is show the blue loading circle and it doesn't do anything. The file wont open and when I try to download the file again it wont open. I'm currently running a windows 10. Can anyone help? 61193