Windows 10: The explorer folder keeps popping up

Discus and support The explorer folder keeps popping up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, my windows explorer keeps popping up even though I followed the steps on this link:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VitorNiskier, Apr 12, 2020.

1. The explorer folder keeps popping up

Hi, my windows explorer keeps popping up even though I followed the steps on this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...er-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

My cmd told me that it corrected the corrupt files, I did a quick scan with norton anti-virus and it told me no threats were found. But still, the explorer pops up. Any help would be greatly aprecciated.

:)

VitorNiskier, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

Some suggestions

Kreij, Apr 12, 2020
  3. File Explorer Column Headings Keep Resetting

Hi,

To resolve the issue with File Explorer Column Headings, you may follow these steps below:

• Click on View Tab.

• Click
      Folder
      Options.

• Click
      Apply to all folders.

Keep us informed for further assistance.

Regards.

Joseph Ban, Apr 12, 2020
  4. The explorer folder keeps popping up

File Explorer keeps showing recently used folders in taskbar

Hi,

Thank your form coming back to us with the status.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below step.

• Open file explorer and click on View tab.

• Click on Option on top of the pane and click on
      Change folder and change option.

• Now uncheck on Show frequently used folder in Quick access.

• Click on Apply and click OK.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

The explorer folder keeps popping up

1. The explorer folder keeps popping up - Similar Threads - explorer folder keeps

2. 2 folders keep popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 folders keep popping up: every time i play something or do something, a pop up comes with 2 folders called automatic destinations and custom destinations, so how do i turn it off or make stop popping up?...
  3. 2 folders keep popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 folders keep popping up: every time i play something or do something, a pop up comes with 2 folders called automatic destinations and custom destinations, so how do i turn it off or make stop popping up?...
  4. 2 folders keep popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Explorer no Folder Pop-Up on Side Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer no Folder Pop-Up on Side Bar: Hi!Due to recent changes on this device something weird occurred with it's device task manager.Problem is as follows:As seen on it's task manager, you can see the folder youtube inside the desktop category, the desktop category is on the left side of the task manager. This is...
  6. File Explorer no Folder Pop-Up on Side Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer no Folder Pop-Up on Side Bar: Hi!Due to recent changes on this device something weird occurred with it's device task manager.Problem is as follows:As seen on it's task manager, you can see the folder youtube inside the desktop category, the desktop category is on the left side of the task manager. This is...
  7. File Explorer no Folder Pop-Up on Side Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows file explorer keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows file explorer keeps popping up: The windows file explorer keeps on opening automatically. I have tried the sfc/scannow, after DISM.exe/Online /Cleanup-Image/Restorehealth. I have tried clean booting the PC but nothing has worked. I keep closing it from task manager, then do that run new task and run...
  9. File Explorer keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer keeps popping up: File Explorer keeps continuously popping up. Will open an infinite numbers of windows. Have tried the following and they haven't worked: 1. Closed explorer in task manager and restarted the process 2. Removed autoplay 3. Ran sfc /scannow in command prompt 4. Scanned...
  10. "Downloads" folder keeps popping up in the Documents user folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Downloads" folder keeps popping up in the Documents user folder: [ATTACH] Folder named "Downloads" keeps popping up in the Documents user folder. This is different from the Downloads user folder. Its contents are empty. It keeps coming back after deletions. What could be creating this folder? How do I get rid of it? The folder...