Windows 10: The extremely annoying ads that appear on microsoft solitair games.

Discus and support The extremely annoying ads that appear on microsoft solitair games. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am disappointed that Microsoft has taken up my time with ads on the solitaire collection of games. Why? My husband has a disability and the games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SandraPaulson, Jun 10, 2020.

1. The extremely annoying ads that appear on microsoft solitair games.

I am disappointed that Microsoft has taken up my time with ads on the solitaire collection of games. Why? My husband has a disability and the games seem to calm him down. Now he gets these ads and doesn't understand why. I cannot believe that we are being held hostage and the only way to get rid of them is to PAY!!! This seems to be like a RANSOM HACK ! Somehow you are no better than those who take advantage of the vulnerable in society. I expect far better from you as a company. Please reconsider this strategy. Remember, in life what goes around comes around. Treating your customers and their time with respect goes a lot farther than ignoring and annoying us.

:)

SandraPaulson, Jun 10, 2020
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?)

Hi there

@x509

Just use the free package kpatience available in a Linux distro and run in a VM or use WSL on Windows and install - it's a bit fiddly using WSL to get some GUI apps but it's doable. A VM is the easiest.

Then ad free, no ad blockers needed and decent games too. The old W7 stuff I think works as well --always good to have multiple choices.

The extremely annoying ads that appear on microsoft solitair games. [​IMG]

The extremely annoying ads that appear on microsoft solitair games. [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Maishar Win User

The extremely annoying ads that appear on microsoft solitair games.

microsoft solitaire ads

Are you serious?

Microsoft Solitaire Collection is an ad-ware!

Every time you start or end a game, an annoying ad (which you cannot stop) pops up trying to make you pay $10 for a "Premium" no-ads account.

...and you are really wondering why people leave you for Apple?

Maishar, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

The extremely annoying ads that appear on microsoft solitair games.

1. The extremely annoying ads that appear on microsoft solitair games. - Similar Threads - extremely annoying ads

2. Ads on microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads on microsoft solitaire: I paid my fee why do i have to still see ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-on-microsoft-solitaire/96dad587-a826-464b-92ba-155630691953
  3. Ads on microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on microsoft solitaire: I paid my fee why do i have to still see ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-on-microsoft-solitaire/96dad587-a826-464b-92ba-155630691953
  4. Ads on microsoft solitaire

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ads on microsoft solitaire: I paid my fee why do i have to still see ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ads-on-microsoft-solitaire/96dad587-a826-464b-92ba-155630691953
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working: I purchased the No Ads option for my Microsoft Solitaire Games. For a couple of days this worked, but now I'm getting the ads again. How do I get help with this? Thanks....
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working: I purchased the No Ads option for my Microsoft Solitaire Games. For a couple of days this worked, but now I'm getting the ads again. How do I get help with this? Thanks....
  7. Ads on Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on Microsoft Solitaire: I am really, really disappointed, angry, frustrated with the ads now appearing on Microsoft solitaire. This is a "takeaway". Solitaire has always since its inception been free and part of buying a "windows"computer well maybe not my first Microsoft powered computer running...
  8. Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?): Obnoxious, very loud, very long ads play about every other time that I start Microsoft Solitaire games. It seems like you have to sit through several minutes of these ads until you can play a game. I think this all started for me when I upgraded from 1809 to 1909. Any way to...
  9. ads on microsoft solitaire

ads on microsoft solitaire: I have paid for premium and ads are now popping up. I do not renew until september. WHY?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-on-microsoft-solitaire/bba940ed-bf0a-4464-af9b-15db379ef5e8
  10. ads on microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ads on microsoft solitaire: I don't mind the ads, but some of them have flashing white bars on the top and bottom of the ad. For someone like me with vision problems, it is so uncomfortable that I have to put my head on my desk until the ad is finished. Anyone else with this problem? Is there any...