Windows 10: the faceapps i just bought today is not working

Discus and support the faceapps i just bought today is not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi... the face apps I just bought is not working, cant even change the photo and no tools for editing. thx.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by vincemohr, Mar 24, 2020.

1. vincemohr Win User

the faceapps i just bought today is not working

hi...

the face apps I just bought is not working, cant even change the photo and no tools for editing.

thx.

:)

vincemohr, Mar 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Jaffakeik Win User
    Today i bought domain.

Hallo,
    i bought Domain and webspace today.Wanted to try some html programming.Want to make my first webpage.
    Any advises for beginner?how to start first steps ect.

Jaffakeik, Mar 24, 2020
  4. the faceapps i just bought today is not working

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

the faceapps i just bought today is not working

1. the faceapps i just bought today is not working - Similar Threads - faceapps bought today

2. This just appeared after today's update....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This just appeared after today's update....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkSyndicateYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1beuvha/this_just_appeared_after_todays_update/
  3. I just bought a Minecraft account via microsft and it doesnt work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a Minecraft account via microsft and it doesnt work...: just a few minutes from this post I made a new Minecraft for Windows 10 account via Microsft account. It isn't letting me play anything, it says Failed to login:Null. Please help me....
  4. I just bought MSFS2020.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I just bought MSFS2020.: Do I always have to access the program via XBOX or just through my MS account? Also, I have an old ID from several years ago that got hacked and I was unable to retrieve the account so I had to start from scratch. I opened an account with Google. My old account is till...
  5. Not being able to play a game I just bought

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not being able to play a game I just bought: I just bought a game and for some reason whenever I try too play nothing shows up for some reason and I reset my computer reset the Microsoft store and I still can't play it. Someone help me with this?...
  6. I just bought a new hp computer but the search bar is not working

I just bought a new hp computer but the search bar is not working: The search bar beside the windows logo is not working at all. Does anybody have a solution? submitted by /u/blackfire1357 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gaatqp/i_just_bought_a_new_hp_computer_but_the_search/
  7. just logged in today and got greeted by this..

just logged in today and got greeted by this..: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EspHack [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/cvol33/just_logged_in_today_and_got_greeted_by_this/
  8. Just bought a copy of windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just bought a copy of windows...: Hello, I just recently bought windows 10 to put on my laptop because it needed reformatted and had windows 7 on it, I was unable to get a disk for this windows and just bought the newest one. It is not doing well with windows 10 and I need a computer so I bought a new...
  9. Issue with lag that just started today

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with lag that just started today: Hello, Today, my Windows 10 decided to started lagging at random intervals when I moved the mouse. I have heard about the issues with Intel Ethernet drivers, and I got the latest ones, still nothing. Before asking, yes, all my graphics drivers are up to date. Please help, I...
  10. WLM issue happens just today.

in Browsers and Email
    WLM issue happens just today.: Looks like repairing WE 2012 has fixed the problem.