Windows 10: The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off

Discus and support The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ILikeMangos_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ILikeMangos_, Mar 25, 2020.

1. The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off

/u/ILikeMangos_, Mar 25, 2020

2. How to get to the shading icon

How can I eliminate blue shading that seems to pop up randomly while reading an article on the internet?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Settings]

genebradford, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Scientists Accidentally Discover New Shade of Blue

It's new pigment. With desirable properties :
    "So, what’s so special about this blue?
    This pigment is far more stable when exposed to heat or acidic conditions. Additionally, unlike Prussian blue or Cobalt blue pigments, it doesn’t release cyanide and is not carcinogenic – that's always a plus. Not only that, the highly reflective properties of the new pigment means it could be used in paints that could help keep buildings cool by reflecting infrared light."...“Our pigment is useful for art restoration, because it is similar to ultramarine but really more durable.”
    This New Shade Of Blue Was Accidentally Discovered By Chemists

Also can we tell its exact colour by looking at its representation on our screens?

Laughing_Beast, Mar 25, 2020
  4. The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off

1. The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off - Similar Threads - fact connect icon

2. Slightly pissed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slightly pissed: What are my options when windows update killed my laptop? I'm running windows 10 on a Dell XPS 13 and this last update Which I did not authorise disabled my laptop. It will not boot. I left the machine in sleep mode, came back and it was stuck on the dell splash screen. I...
  3. Slightly pissed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slightly pissed: What are my options when windows update killed my laptop? I'm running windows 10 on a Dell XPS 13 and this last update Which I did not authorise disabled my laptop. It will not boot. I left the machine in sleep mode, came back and it was stuck on the dell splash screen. I...
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth is pissing me off to no end.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bluetooth is pissing me off to no end.: So, windows 10 bluetooth. We already established most people can't stand it. I am having problems with my bluetooth headset disconnecting at random times. This has ONLY happened on microsoft products (including the xbox one on two different consoles) and works just fine on...
  5. Portion of Laptop Screen is in a different shade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Portion of Laptop Screen is in a different shade: Having a display issue on my dell laptop. There is a rectangle portion of my screen that is in a different shade of color. Noticeable only when displaying a shade of blue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling display drivers. I don't know whether it is a hardware or...
  6. Taskbar internet icon showing not connected when in fact you are connected FIX

Taskbar internet icon showing not connected when in fact you are connected FIX: Split from this thread. Microsoft still haven't fixed the problem of the taskbar internet icon showing not connected when in fact you are connected after the most recent large update. I notice most of the moderators on here including yourself give out a lot of...
  7. Pissed off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pissed off: I bought my PC and it came with windows activation pre installed with windows 10 on an OEM even says it in the system info but for some stupid reason windows will never activate no matter what i do and no i have not had a hardware change. submitted by /u/RogueCrusader5...
  8. i'm really pissed now... microsoft, please fix my issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i'm really pissed now... microsoft, please fix my issue: Hi, this is the 3rd time i'm complaining my windows issues here hoping to get a genuine fix for it, but everytime, there's always no solution!! my update won't install with error code 0x80071a91, and now i'm starting to get a BSoDs with different bug check strings... and...
  9. Really struggling with many different blue screens. Nightmare

Really struggling with many different blue screens. Nightmare: Hello. I have a custom build. I really cannot figure out what is causing so many errors. My setup: Windows 10 128gb tridentZ RGB Ram 2x Titan RTX (48gb VRAM) AMD 2950x evga 1200 p2 PSU M.2 1TB SSD 2 x SSD 1TB ASUS 399-E motherboard event viewer file link:...
  10. pissed off with latest updates i got

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pissed off with latest updates i got: since my last updates I can no longer connect to my printer to print it says it there but nothing happen s when you go to my document and want to print it will not and can I get rid of windows 10 and go back to windows 7 as I did not have anywhere as many problems with as I...