Windows 10: The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off

Discus and support The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ILikeMangos_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ILikeMangos_, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:37 PM.

1. The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off

/u/ILikeMangos_, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:37 PM

2. How to get to the shading icon

How can I eliminate blue shading that seems to pop up randomly while reading an article on the internet?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Settings]

3. Scientists Accidentally Discover New Shade of Blue

It's new pigment. With desirable properties :
    "So, what’s so special about this blue?
    This pigment is far more stable when exposed to heat or acidic conditions. Additionally, unlike Prussian blue or Cobalt blue pigments, it doesn’t release cyanide and is not carcinogenic – that's always a plus. Not only that, the highly reflective properties of the new pigment means it could be used in paints that could help keep buildings cool by reflecting infrared light."...“Our pigment is useful for art restoration, because it is similar to ultramarine but really more durable.”
    This New Shade Of Blue Was Accidentally Discovered By Chemists

Also can we tell its exact colour by looking at its representation on our screens?

Laughing_Beast, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:59 PM
  4. The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

Thema:

The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off

1. The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off - Similar Threads - fact connect icon

2. Desktop Icon text changing color and shading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Icon text changing color and shading: Hello all! I have a unique question I haven't found an answer to. My 85 year old grandfather has an old Windows 7 computer we recently upgraded to 10. So far he loves it! But... His desktop icon text is normally black with no shadow, but sometimes after he closes programs...
  3. Fun Facts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fun Facts: I'm trying to get my fun facts button back to my log on screen. When I go to Settings/Personalization/Lock Screen, I see the button that turns this feature on and off but I can get it to stay on. No matter what background setting I set it to, when I leave the Lock Screen...
  4. i'm really pissed now... microsoft, please fix my issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i'm really pissed now... microsoft, please fix my issue: Hi, this is the 3rd time i'm complaining my windows issues here hoping to get a genuine fix for it, but everytime, there's always no solution!! my update won't install with error code 0x80071a91, and now i'm starting to get a BSoDs with different bug check strings... and...
  5. Turn off Windows Spotlight "Fun Facts"?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Turn off Windows Spotlight "Fun Facts"?: My windows spotlight lock screen is covered with obnoxious "Fun Facts" that ruin otherwise beautiful images. Is there a way to turn this off? I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I tried a method suggested in another thread (switch the lock screen to "Picture" or "Slide Show", turn...
  6. Really struggling with many different blue screens. Nightmare

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Really struggling with many different blue screens. Nightmare: Hello. I have a custom build. I really cannot figure out what is causing so many errors. My setup: Windows 10 128gb tridentZ RGB Ram 2x Titan RTX (48gb VRAM) AMD 2950x evga 1200 p2 PSU M.2 1TB SSD 2 x SSD 1TB ASUS 399-E motherboard event viewer file link:...
  7. Effing pissed over updates...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Effing pissed over updates...: Ok, im really Po'd right now at M$. The last update (sept or Cot, i dont know which) hosed two storage drives in my web/media/documents server. I had 4 Seagate 1TB drives in a pool and had updates disabled in Services and a couple other places including removing the Tasks...
  8. Different different Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Different different Blue Screen Errors: Ben sadece VatanComputer aldım topladım Ben türkçe ingilizce bilgisayar bilmiyorum Blue Screen Error daha sonra olmuyor [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. pissed off with latest updates i got

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pissed off with latest updates i got: since my last updates I can no longer connect to my printer to print it says it there but nothing happen s when you go to my document and want to print it will not and can I get rid of windows 10 and go back to windows 7 as I did not have anywhere as many problems with as I...
  10. Different shortcut icons on different desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different shortcut icons on different desktops: Is it possible to place different sets of icons on different desktop ? For example, having desktop 1 empty, desktop 2 full of files, desktop 3 with shortcuts to programmes/games, etc. Also is there a way to have a different wallpaper on each desktop, to tell them apart...