Windows 10: The fact we don't have spring-loaded folders yet on Windows 10 makes me really sad

Discus and support The fact we don't have spring-loaded folders yet on Windows 10 makes me really sad in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zani1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zani1, Jul 14, 2020.

1. /u/Zani1 Win User

The fact we don't have spring-loaded folders yet on Windows 10 makes me really sad

/u/Zani1, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Painfully load folders contents really slow regardless if is a folder created by me or a windows folder

Every single folder regardless if is a folder created by me or a windows folder or even any folder in any of my other 3 hard drive it will load the content inside this folder Pics video whatever that is inside the folder loads painfully slow. I even
    did a fresh install of windows 10 with a clean brand new SSD HDD, Motherboard, CPU and still the problem persist.

I have a very powerful machine with SSD, 4.6 Intel 6 core processor and a Geforce GTX 1080 and this thing load the contents inside any folder really slow. Never had this happen to me before it just mysteriously started happening, this is definitely a windows
    problem not a components problem.

I have been suggested to do a few things trying to fix the problem like changing the folder to (General) but every folder is already set to general

I have been suggested to go to system configuration and uncheck (Windows search) and save and restart

none of this method did nothing to solve the problem.

ApocalypseDooms, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

The fact we don't have spring-loaded folders yet on Windows 10 makes me really sad

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

1. The fact we don't have spring-loaded folders yet on Windows 10 makes me really sad - Similar Threads - fact don't spring

2. WIndows 10 don't let me make upgrade to Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 don't let me make upgrade to Win11: I would like to upgrade Win10 Pro 21H2, but the system don't let me. PC Health check app says, that the computer is ready for upgrade, but in Windows Update is written differentHow can I do the upgrade?...
  3. I don't really have a question, but..,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't really have a question, but..,: I've been waiting for a bit to upgrade to Windows 11 to see if there are any bugs to fix. Looking for any feedback from the community. Thank you,Allison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-really-have-a-question-but/bc2346e8-890f-464b-ba24-069507159c1f
  4. I don't really have a question, but..,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't really have a question, but..,: I've been waiting for a bit to upgrade to Windows 11 to see if there are any bugs to fix. Looking for any feedback from the community. Thank you,Allison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-really-have-a-question-but/bc2346e8-890f-464b-ba24-069507159c1f
  5. Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad: Feel like an idiot for buying such an expensive laptop Surface book 2 15' fully spec'd and not being able to use it properly. Situation: -Tried to factory reset - now stuck in boot loop; - shows windows logo then logo and 'Preparing' with spinning circle - 'The computer...
  6. Windows 10 makes me REALLY angry!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 makes me REALLY angry!!: I feel such rage inside every time the most basic things don't work in Windows 10. I just can't understand how is that even possible!! I'm trying to uninstall TurboTax 2019 and it did uninstall, except it left some folders. One in: C:/Program Filesx86/Common Files/Intuit...
  7. The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The fact that the connect icon is a different shade of blue really pisses me off: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ILikeMangos_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fp3dq3/the_fact_that_the_connect_icon_is_a_different/
  8. Microsoft Edge Deleted My Favorites. Makes Me Sad.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge Deleted My Favorites. Makes Me Sad.: Hi, I'm an IT professional at a university. I oversee the service desk and the desktop support group. We are a Windows Shop and a ConfigMgr shop. We got a "Feature Update" slip by our Windows Update process and I got the "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803"...
  9. Don't have Creator's Update Yet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Don't have Creator's Update Yet: I find it strange that I haven't been prompted to install the Creator's Update yet. KB4013214 installed about a month ago and I thought that was the precursor to installing CU. Is this unusual or common? 88516
  10. Do we have debug symbols yet?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do we have debug symbols yet?: As stated clearly in the title, I wanna know when we are gonna get our debug symbols? Would have been nice to have my bsods debugged BEFORE RTM, but since that is tomorrow that obviously isn't going to happen. Does anyone know when the symbols will be available? Will they be...