Windows 10: the fan in my laptop iss getting very noisy

Discus and support the fan in my laptop iss getting very noisy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how hard is it to change a cooling fan in my hp laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarryDreger, Feb 12, 2019.

1. the fan in my laptop iss getting very noisy

how hard is it to change a cooling fan in my hp laptop?

:)

BarryDreger, Feb 12, 2019

2. Noisy fan

my laptop has gained this problem with the fan being very noisy.. you know its now irritating.. anyone knows how I can fix this?

CedricSavatia, Feb 12, 2019
  3. a-manxs Win User
    CPU fan speed is high and noisy

I did it but still fan is noisy and loud.

a-manxs, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Md Ehsan Win User

the fan in my laptop iss getting very noisy

Cpu fan over speeding and noisy

Hello

I have upgraded my windows 8.1 sony vaio Sve series laptop to windows 10.

Since i have upgraded from that time my cpu fan became noisy .

Kindly help me

Md Ehsan, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

the fan in my laptop iss getting very noisy

1. the fan in my laptop iss getting very noisy - Similar Threads - fan laptop iss

2. My fan is noisy randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fan is noisy randomly: My fan is noisy. It's been a couple months. I cleaned the fan before and there was no dust left, whenever I play for a couple hours it randomly starts loud and fast. This isn't a overheating issue since I monitor my laptop every hour. Whenever it is noisy I shut my laptop and...
  3. My fan is noisy randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fan is noisy randomly: My fan is noisy. It's been a couple months. I cleaned the fan before and there was no dust left, whenever I play for a couple hours it randomly starts loud and fast. This isn't a overheating issue since I monitor my laptop every hour. Whenever it is noisy I shut my laptop and...
  4. Laptop very noisy since new driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop very noisy since new driver update: hey windows team!i might have a serious problem. i did an optional update in my windows settings and restarted my laptop. when i turned it on and signed in, it immediately went from no sound to very very loud in about 5-7 seconds so i immediately shut my laptop down. I...
  5. After the last update my computer fan is very noisy!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the last update my computer fan is very noisy!: Hello Microsoft team, I hope you are doing well. Since the last update my computer fan is very loud, this happens when I am doing small things meetings, listening to music, etc. and this is not normal on my computer. This has just started to happen after the latest Windows...
  6. Fan is noisy after failed update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan is noisy after failed update: Hi! Yesterday my computer wanted to do an update, and when it was 86 % finished with the update something went wrong and it showed a message saying something like "undoing the changes made on your computer..." roughly translated. Then it restarted and the fan started...
  7. Laptop Fan Very Noisy

Laptop Fan Very Noisy: Hello, I own a Dell Inspiron 15 7572 laptop, recently the fan of the laptop became really noisy, where the fan starts to become noiser when I launch programmes such as photoshop and even when I have a few browser tabs open, I had tried the following without any success in...
  8. Fan noisy and overheating - HP laptop with Win 10

Fan noisy and overheating - HP laptop with Win 10: Hello everyone. My laptop is an HP Pavilion DV6-6C65EL with Win 10 and, if there was something I could not stand about this PC, it was the noise of the fan. I'm gonna explain it... I use it mainly for watching videos on YT, movies on Netflix or, especially in this period,...
  9. Fan is too noisy!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan is too noisy!: My fan is far too noisy, I can hear it during streaming and recording. Is there a way to either turn it down or set it to be less frequent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-is-too-noisy/5da2e4e0-67f3-470d-8510-12c1139630f8
  10. FAN NOISY

FAN NOISY: Hello, My name is Donald and i have a problem concerning my fan. Actually i tried to clean it and remove dust but it’s still making noise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-noisy/f5475ace-a388-4ec7-b477-ccb43da9f843

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spectre x360 fan loud

2. cooling fan loud lenovo 1903 update

3. windows 10 fan very noisy