Windows 10: "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource" error

Discus and support "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource" error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When the last major windows 10 update came out I updated like normal. I then went to play my copy of Age of Empires 2 the Conquerors and I kept getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cjman25, Sep 14, 2018.

1. cjman25 Win User

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource" error

When the last major windows 10 update came out I updated like normal. I then went to play my copy of Age of Empires 2 the Conquerors and I kept getting the error " Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card and driver are compatible with direct draw" so I went to the forums and someone suggested I downgrade back to the previous version. Well i downgraded and it didn't work so i just went back to the upgrade.

Well now for some reason both itunes and winzip icons are gone the icons now just look like blank pieces of paper and i can't update or remove them from my computer in the control panel because of the error " the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" and I have no earthly idea how to fix this issue. I can't unintstall or repair or anything it gives me the same error. Itunes works but winzip wont.

Thanks

:)

cjman25, Sep 14, 2018
  2. MelissaMaroon Win User

Updating iTunes error "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable"

Error stating "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" HELP!

MelissaMaroon, Sep 17, 2018
  3. RUBEN DARIOHERRERA U. E-GLOBAL S.A. Win User
    the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource thet is unavailable

When I go to
    install the program
    for synchronize
    the PC with
    my Lumia 920
    generates me an
    error that says:
    the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource thet is unavailable
    Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package '{94550F69-BEF6-4C77-B1D5-4EEDEF839C37}v0.9.3723.2.msi' in the box below.

RUBEN DARIOHERRERA U. E-GLOBAL S.A., Sep 17, 2018
  4. MaceCooper Win User

The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

I was downloading an update on my computer for razer synapse, and while downloading my computer crashed and ever since then I cant open razer synapse and i cant uninstall it at all. when i try to uninstall it says "The feature you are trying to use is on
    a network resource that is unavailable."

I'm on windows 10. anyone know how to fix this on windows 10? can only find answers for windows 7.

MaceCooper, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource" error - Similar Threads - feature are trying

2. skype using resources

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype using resources: Hi, I will appreciate any help. I do not use skype, have not activated or subscribed to skype, yet occasionally I notice heavy use of resources by this app and its associated files, enough to slow down my pc. Why?...
  3. DOLBY ATMOS - ERROR - Can't use feature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DOLBY ATMOS - ERROR - Can't use feature: Hello, I'm using a windows 10 PC as a media centre which is fully up to date. I have an ongoing issue with the integration of Dolby Atmos. When I select "Dolby access for home theatre" it simply doesn't activate. It is visible, ie not greyed out; but just can't be selected....
  4. The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable: When the last major windows 10 update came out I updated like normal. I then went to play my cracked copy of Age of Empires 2 the Conquerors and I kept getting the error " Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card and driver are compatible with...
  5. a network problem in resource monitor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    a network problem in resource monitor: in network resource monitor , adress network this is ( desktop-mjnd10a) what is it desktop-mjnd10a ؟ please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/a-network-problem-in-resource-monitor/2be7bfae-f224-4903-87b5-4b573e8edc84
  6. "Resources Already In Use" Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Resources Already In Use" Error: All, I uninstalled my Antivirus software program because I purchased a license for BitDefender. The problem is I can't install anything. When I double click on the .exe file I get an error message stating "resource already in use" Now I'm stuck with no Antivirus program...
  7. Trying to use the Backup feature but "No usable drives found"

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Trying to use the Backup feature but "No usable drives found": I have a fairly new Seagate 3TB USB3.0 drive that I've been using as a data backup on my desktop. I've been just copying stuff over to the drive once a month or so, but decided that I may as well use the backup feature in windows 10. However, I'm running into an issue....
  8. Outlook 2016 using lots of resources

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 using lots of resources: I have a Dell Alien that was on Win 7 Pro 64bit. I upgraded a couple of weeks ago to Win 10 Pro 64bit. I have what I think MS calls Office 365. The subscription model that lets you run Office on multiple machines. Last weekend I upgraded from Office 2013 to 2016. I primarily...
  9. Using the network resources with the Windows 10 v1703 DVD

Using the network resources with the Windows 10 v1703 DVD: Hi Using the Command Prompt of Windows 10 v1703 DVD, how do I access network resources? For example, I tried to use the "net view" command, but Windows PE writes "Service Not Started". Why? Thanks Bye 88650
  10. Trying to bridge ethernet to use laptops network adapter

Trying to bridge ethernet to use laptops network adapter: I've done this on windows 7 but I can't seem to get it to work on windows 10. Just to clarify I'm trying to have it so I can have other devices connect to the network from my laptops wireless adapter. Thanks for any help*Smile 92667