Windows 10: The feedback button went away! I know they didn't get a fuzzy warm feeling from MSN...

Discus and support The feedback button went away! I know they didn't get a fuzzy warm feeling from MSN... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Thanks for removing the feedback button! You weren't doing anything about our complaints, anyway! MSN has turned into a toxic company that needs to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KennethStuart, Mar 25, 2019.

1. The feedback button went away! I know they didn't get a fuzzy warm feeling from MSN...

Thanks for removing the feedback button! You weren't doing anything about our complaints, anyway! MSN has turned into a toxic company that needs to leave this internet world! Arrogance is all you are good at!

:)

KennethStuart, Mar 25, 2019

2. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

The feedback button went away! I know they didn't get a fuzzy warm feeling from MSN...

Feedback & Bug Reports for new Forums

I don't want my feedback/suggestion getting buried under a line of posts. This will be the last time I do this.

Nordic, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

The feedback button went away! I know they didn't get a fuzzy warm feeling from MSN...

1. The feedback button went away! I know they didn't get a fuzzy warm feeling from MSN... - Similar Threads - feedback button went

2. Windows Activation went away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation went away: My windows is no longer active. When I turned on my computer today the registration for my Windows went away. Also, the troubleshooting does not work. It cannot find my product key even though I've had windows for about five years....
  3. Windows Activation went away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation went away: My windows is no longer active. When I turned on my computer today the registration for my Windows went away. Also, the troubleshooting does not work. It cannot find my product key even though I've had windows for about five years....
  4. I knew this was a thing but I didn't know the buttons for it. How do I get my screen back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I knew this was a thing but I didn't know the buttons for it. How do I get my screen back...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MeeloYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/moexte/i_knew_this_was_a_thing_but_i_didnt_know_the/
  5. What couldve caused this? Pressed the reset button and it thankfullt went away

What couldve caused this? Pressed the reset button and it thankfullt went away: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xenos97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mke979/what_couldve_caused_this_pressed_the_reset_button/
  6. I didn't even know this was a possibility

I didn't even know this was a possibility: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/humanbeanbroth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icqjnt/i_didnt_even_know_this_was_a_possibility/
  7. Windows 10 photos app went away, I can't get a replacement from the "store"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 photos app went away, I can't get a replacement from the "store": I don't what happened, but the photos app that came with Win 10 disappeared. I went to the Microsoft Store to download it, and it won't let me sign in, it says I don't have an internet connection! Of course I have an internet connection, otherwise how could I be reading...
  8. Making MSN go away.

in Browsers and Email
    Making MSN go away.: So. At the moment, I have no working phone jacks in my house and am therefore throwing money at my neighbour while I wait for a tech to actually show up. This means that while my desktop is online, my HTPC is not: it lives in its own little world connected to my router and a...
  9. Fuzzy display that goes away if text is selected or refreshed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fuzzy display that goes away if text is selected or refreshed: Hello, I have a strange issue, this started about a week ago after Creators' update. I have the system to auto-update all software and features from Microsoft. All drivers are up to date. I have manually installed the latest display driver for this laptop. Issue: When I...
  10. CPU Getting Warm

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Getting Warm: When I leave my computer I lock my account (win+L), and sometimes go to bed without turning it off. I have noticed on a few occasions now that when I arrive back at my pc, the CPU fan's are whirring louder than normal. The temps had been at 60c, when normally they are at 40c....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msn feedback button