Windows 10: The file cannot be accessed by the system

Discus and support The file cannot be accessed by the system in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; После переустановки Win10 нет доступа к большей части файлов и папок. ошибка The file cannot be accessed by the system Внешний винт заблокировался... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VoodooGinko, Nov 14, 2018.

1. The file cannot be accessed by the system

После переустановки Win10 нет доступа к большей части файлов и папок. ошибка

The file cannot be accessed by the system

Внешний винт заблокировался наглухо и не хочет открывать вообще ничего. Внутренний винт открывает некоторые файлы и иногда удается открыть после принудительного выставления прав пользователю на файл/папку. Но чаще всё равно идет отказ. Найденные на answers.microsoft варианты не помогают, программы-разблокировщики тоже.

Что с этим делать? Невозможно работать.

:)

VoodooGinko, Nov 14, 2018

2. file system error -1073545193

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that you are encountering the error message when you are trying to access any media file in the CD/DVD Drive of your computer.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 14, 2018
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Recover access database

Looks like you will need to rebuild the whole thing but at least you have the data still, right?
    EDIT: Wait did you try this?

Convert a database to the Access 2007 file format

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/a...-the-access-2007-file-format-HA010048406.aspx

You cannot convert a replicated database to the Office Access 2007 file format. However, you can use Access 2007 to create a replica of a database that is formatted in either the Access 2000 or the Access 2002 - 2003 file format.

More copy and paste:
    [paste:font size="5"]Convert an Access 97 database, Convert an Access 95 database, or Convert an Access 2.0 database.
    • Click the Microsoft Office Button
      The file cannot be accessed by the system [​IMG]
      , point to Save As, and then, under Save the database in another format, click the file format to which you want to convert.
    • If any database objects are open when you use the Save Database As command, Access prompts you to close them prior to creating the copy. Click Yes to make Access close the objects, or click No to cancel the entire process. If needed, Access will also prompt you to save any changes.
    • In the Save As dialog box, type a file name in the File name box, and then click Save.
    Access creates the copy of the database, and then opens the copy. Access automatically closes the original database.

Here is a short and sweet version: How to Convert Microsoft Works Files to Access Database

DRDNA, Nov 14, 2018
  4. The file cannot be accessed by the system

File history on USB security user access

Hi,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open File History folder.
    • Select all the files that you don't want to be accessed.
    • Right-click on the highlighted files and choose Properties.
    • Go to Security tab.
    • Click on Advanced.
    • Select all the user account that you don't want to have access on your File History folder.
    • Click on Disable inheritance.
    • Lastly, click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Desiree Yau, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

The file cannot be accessed by the system

1. The file cannot be accessed by the system - Similar Threads - file cannot accessed

2. The file cannot be accessed by the system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The file cannot be accessed by the system.: In CMD I ran wsl command, It is showing The file cannot be accessed by the system. It is happening from after restore of system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-file-cannot-be-accessed-by-the-system/5ed0771e-dd9c-45db-8a57-88aec57be738
  3. The file cannot be accessed by the system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The file cannot be accessed by the system.: In CMD I ran wsl command, It is showing The file cannot be accessed by the system. It is happening from after restore of system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-file-cannot-be-accessed-by-the-system/5ed0771e-dd9c-45db-8a57-88aec57be738
  4. File Cannot be Accessed by the System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Cannot be Accessed by the System: Hello Microsoft Support,I'm hoping you can help me troubleshoot an issue I'm having with the Xbox app on my Windows 10 PC. After doing a fresh install and hardening the system security disabled various services, firewall rules etc, I'm unable to access the Xboxpcapp.exe.I...
  5. File Cannot be Accessed by the System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Cannot be Accessed by the System: Hello Microsoft Support,I'm hoping you can help me troubleshoot an issue I'm having with the Xbox app on my Windows 10 PC. After doing a fresh install and hardening the system security disabled various services, firewall rules etc, I'm unable to access the Xboxpcapp.exe.I...
  6. File Cannot be Accessed by the System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. File cannot be accessed by the system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File cannot be accessed by the system: Long story short, I tried to add mods to a game that I downloaded from the Xbox app with the game pass. Because I can't find any option in Xbox to enable mod, I tried to access the game folder directly. So I took ownership of the WindowsApps folder, add full control access of...
  8. File cannot be accessed by system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File cannot be accessed by system: Long story short, I tried to add mods to a game that I downloaded from the Xbox app with the game pass. Because I can't find any option in Xbox to enable mod, I tried to access the game folder directly. So I took ownership of the WindowsApps folder, add full control access of...
  9. Lot of file system errors “0x80070780: The File Cannot Be Accessed by the System”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lot of file system errors “0x80070780: The File Cannot Be Accessed by the System”: My up to date Windows 10 system boots fine. It logs the user in. Then before the user can actually start using the system, the system crashes. And I get some blue screen that says Microsoft is collecting data. Then it reboots and the whole process repeats. i can get into...
  10. The file cannot be accessed by the system

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    The file cannot be accessed by the system: Ran a clean rebuild of my system on SSD (Creators Update) , now cannot access any exe's on HDD (Drive D). I get "the file cannot be accessed by the system". Tried changing permissions so admin user has access and run takeownership but no joy. 87956