Windows 10: The file inside the temporary folder is too large

Discus and support The file inside the temporary folder is too large in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I found a file inside the temporary folder in the path C:\Windows\Temp\ whose size is 45 gigabytes as is clear image May I know where this file came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HUNTERX3, Sep 4, 2019.

1. HUNTERX3 Win User

The file inside the temporary folder is too large

I found a file inside the temporary folder in the path C:\Windows\Temp\ whose size is 45 gigabytes as is clear image
    May I know where this file came from and how did it reach this size? The file inside the temporary folder is too large 5db3151f-be48-4571-b0d9-2d1217c4928c?upload=true.png I found a file inside the temporary folder in the path c \ windows \ temp whose size is 45 gigabytes as is clear image
    May I know where this file came from and how did it reach this size?

:)

HUNTERX3, Sep 4, 2019

2. Is it ok to delete all the files/documents in temporary folder(Temp)?

Is it ok to delete all the files/documents in temporary folder(Temp)?

or do i need it?

computer45, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Sep 4, 2019
  4. The file inside the temporary folder is too large

Viewing All Files in Temporary Downloads

Though the downloads temporary files will not show all in one folder, you can still safely delete temporary files manually. Below are the steps to delete temporary files the standard way.

• Type %temp% on Cortana and press Enter key to open the
      Temp folder containing temporary files.
    • Select the folders or files you want to delete, then click the Delete
      key to delete all temporary files.

It is recommended that you move temporary files to Recycle Bin and permanently delete them after few days. This is for you to have the option to restore files if a program or Windows does not work properly after the deletion.

Regards.

Amylove Loy, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

The file inside the temporary folder is too large

1. The file inside the temporary folder is too large - Similar Threads - file inside temporary

2. temporary files folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    temporary files folder: Hello, I am trying to free up some space on my C drive and I saw that I have 28GB of updates in my temporary files folder attached screenshot. How can I delete these files and is it safe to do so? Thank you in advance....
  3. temporary files folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    temporary files folder: Hello, I am trying to free up some space on my C drive and I saw that I have 28GB of updates in my temporary files folder attached screenshot. How can I delete these files and is it safe to do so? Thank you in advance....
  4. temporary files folder

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Need to know which Folders are too large

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to know which Folders are too large: Something happened recently that caused my files to almost double in the number on my C drive. I have been looking through File Explorer but it's hard to tell which files are the largest. I have started going thru each folder and selecting Properties but it's is a very slow...
  6. Too large file name

Too large file name: Split from this thread.Thank you for your comments.The word file name is too large - Microsoft cannot handle a too large file name. So of course, there is NO ERROR MESSAGE! Microsoft just simply does not delete the file.I have tried all suggested "too large file name...
  7. Driver file too large error

Driver file too large error: just install the may windows 10 update and I am trying to install a programme on to my internal hard drive the primary drive and keep getting this error, the programme worked before the update any help please....
  8. File too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    File too large: Yesterday it was I couldn't save changes to documents or pictures. Got that solved. Today, when I try to download a picture from a website, I'm getting the message, "failed, file too large". Even small pictures are too large. Can someone help with this?...
  9. System file too large

System file too large: I select every folder in my C disk and the property shows that they are only a little bit more than 100G. When I check the storage in the setting, it shows that the system file is 244GB. Is there anyway to delete it? PS: I already checked CBS folder and that does not...
  10. File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system

in Windows 10 News
    File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system: [ATTACH] This post will help you if you cannot copy large files over 4GB to USB flash drive or SD card, and you receive a message – File Too Large, The file is too large for the destination file system message [...] This post File Too Large – The file is too large for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TEMPORARY FILES TAKE UP 150gB

2. windows/temp folder is too large

3. temporary files too large win10

4. windows temporary files too large