Windows 10: The file search section is annoying

Discus and support The file search section is annoying in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi thereIm using Windows 10 64bit. I have reinstalled many times, but there is a small problem that makes my work difficult.When I save a file and go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Danny Dang1, Aug 8, 2022.

1. The file search section is annoying

Hi thereIm using Windows 10 64bit. I have reinstalled many times, but there is a small problem that makes my work difficult.When I save a file and go to that folder to search, I type the first letter to show it. but it's annoying that they show the right search pane. I want to disable it. Im searched Google many ways but still not working.Help me get rid of them! Please. Thank you.Name: Danny DangEmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: https://tinkwraps.com/Location: VN

:)

Danny Dang1, Aug 8, 2022
  2. chipwood Win User

Searching for items in documents: section dividers

v.1903; MS Office 2007

I do not recall making the change myself, but now, when I search for a folder or file, the list is in sections e.g A-H, 0-9.

Quite simply, I would like to have an unbroken list to search through, but can't think how to achieve that.

Your thoughts? Please!

chipwood, Aug 8, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 8, 2022
  4. The file search section is annoying

Search Content of MHT files

Hi David,

Most probably, this is a problem with the search and indexing of your Windows 10 computer. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to clarify the following:

• Are you trying to search the content of MHT files using Cortana?
    • Have you tried searching it using the File Explorer?
    • Are you using a third-party app to search for the content of MHT files?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for search and indexing. To run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems.
    • Select Search and Indexing and click Run the troubleshooter.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

The file search section is annoying

1. The file search section is annoying - Similar Threads - file search section

2. The file search section is annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The file search section is annoying: Hi thereIm using Windows 10 64bit. I have reinstalled many times, but there is a small problem that makes my work difficult.When I save a file and go to that folder to search, I type the first letter to show it. but it's annoying that they show the right search pane. I want...
  3. The file search section is annoying

in Windows 10 Customization
    The file search section is annoying: Hi thereIm using Windows 10 64bit. I have reinstalled many times, but there is a small problem that makes my work difficult.When I save a file and go to that folder to search, I type the first letter to show it. but it's annoying that they show the right search pane. I want...
  4. Error displaying search section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error displaying search section: Error displaying search section https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-displaying-search-section/fe6e3afd-5015-4702-84e6-17d95490a42d
  5. Error displaying search section

Error displaying search section: Error displaying search section https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-displaying-search-section/fe6e3afd-5015-4702-84e6-17d95490a42d
  6. Annoying ISO files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying ISO files: Hello Community. I run a YouTube channel named Windows Whistler I am trying to make my first video right now, and I'm trying to do a tutorial of how to Download Windows 8.1. I am on a laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X250. I went to Microsoft's Media Creation tool for Windows 8.1, and...
  7. File Explorer annoyance

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer annoyance: I have 2 W10 pro systems as listed in my systems. One of them (laptop) has a annoying problem when using File Explorer. The issue is when selecting a sub directory in the left window, and then moving the cursor to the right window does not scroll the file list. If you scroll,...
  8. Searching for items in documents: section dividers

in Windows 10 Support
    Searching for items in documents: section dividers: v.1903; MS Office 2007 I do not recall making the change myself, but now, when I search for a folder or file, the list is in sections e.g A-H, 0-9. Quite simply, I would like to have an unbroken list to search through, but can't think how to achieve that. Your thoughts?...
  9. Annoying .exe file

Annoying .exe file: [img] can somebody help me to remove this? It open once in while. Thanks #windows10home 15812
  10. File explorer annoyance

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer annoyance: I took the option to upgrade from W7 quite early on and in the main I am a happy bunny - really liked W7/hated W8 although it had some meat features. I think W10 gives the best of both worlds but there is one thing that really bugs me ... triplication of folders showing in...