Windows 10: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect (0x8007007B) – System...

Discus and support The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect (0x8007007B) – System... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The error message The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect with […] This article The filename, directory name, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 14, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect (0x8007007B) – System...

WinClub, Dec 14, 2020
  2. Babygal50 Win User

Backup Error code: 0x8007007b, filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect, and message that "Disk is write-protected".

I'm receiving Backup Error code: 0x8007007B keeps appearing. The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. Also, after following earlier suggestions to check the Volume Shadow Copy in Services, which I started and set to Automatic,
    when I ran Backup, still received the 0x8007007b error message, and a message that "Disk is write-protected". I'm using a brand new 128GB microSDXC USH- Card with Adapter with speed up to 100GB MB/s which is Drive F on my PC. My PC had Windows 10 pre-installed
    when I purchased it.

Babygal50, Dec 14, 2020
  3. How to solve error 123: The filename, directory name, or volume, or volume label syntax is incorrect?

Since I am using window 10, the set up always say error 123: The filename, directory name, or volume, or volume label syntax is incorrect at the end. I really have no idea how to solve this.

BraveHuang, Dec 14, 2020
  4. The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect (0x8007007B) – System...

While opening a compacted App file from external HDD, faced with 'the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect'

Hi Everyone!

While opening a compacted App file usually used by HP company from an external HDD, I am faced with 'the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect'

However, once moved onto internal(local) HDD, then the file was successfully opened.

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect (0x8007007B) – System... 7a4226d0-78a7-4dc4-8894-19043768c29b?upload=true.jpg

a cooperator, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect (0x8007007B) – System...

1. The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect (0x8007007B) – System... - Similar Threads - filename directory name

2. Corrupted USB during backup. Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted USB during backup. Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is...: So I was backing up pictures from a phone to a USB, directly moving them not copying using android's file manager. I connected the usb directly to the phone so this didn't happen through a PC. Safe to say I regretted that.Now the USB is unreadable by every phone I tried to...
  3. Corrupted USB during backup. Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted USB during backup. Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is...: So I was backing up pictures from a phone to a USB, directly moving them not copying using android's file manager. I connected the usb directly to the phone so this didn't happen through a PC. Safe to say I regretted that.Now the USB is unreadable by every phone I tried to...
  4. Error:0x8007007b the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error:0x8007007b the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect....: please help when i am trying to activate this is coming=Error:0x8007007b the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. SWbemObjectExi tried sfc /scannow and MAK still didnt work....
  5. Error:0x8007007b the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect....

Error:0x8007007b the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect....: please help when i am trying to activate this is coming=Error:0x8007007b the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. SWbemObjectExi tried sfc /scannow and MAK still didnt work....
  6. C:\Windows\system32>\\192.168.1.25 The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Windows\system32>\\192.168.1.25 The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is...: I keep trying to access my servers and keep getting this error message. Can someone help me solve this? i assume there is a simple fix. i am using Wiondows 11....
  7. C:\Windows\system32>\\192.168.1.25 The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is...

C:\Windows\system32>\\192.168.1.25 The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is...: I keep trying to access my servers and keep getting this error message. Can someone help me solve this? i assume there is a simple fix. i am using Wiondows 11....
  8. The file name , directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The file name , directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect: I am getting this error while installing a driver for a microcontroller programmer. I have tried many methods like changing drive, renaming the setup or folder but nothing works for me. I tried installing the same driver on another computer having Win10 , there it works fine....
  9. The file name , directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The file name , directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect: [ATTACH]I am getting this error while installing a driver for a microcontroller programmer. I have tried many methods like changing the drive, renaming the setup or folder but nothing works for me. I tried installing the same driver on another computer having Win10, there it...
  10. The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect: Whenever I boot my computer a pop up appears saying 'The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect'. This is the error shown: [ATTACH]...
Tags: