Windows 10: The Fine Print update?

Discus and support The Fine Print update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I went to open my e-mail this morning and I keep getting a pop up to accept an update from Microsoft called The Fine Print, I cannot run outlook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cmrealestate, Jul 31, 2018.

1. The Fine Print update?

I went to open my e-mail this morning and I keep getting a pop up to accept an update from Microsoft called The Fine Print, I cannot run outlook without accepting it. Is this a legitimate update or a scam of some sort.

:)

cmrealestate, Jul 31, 2018

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jul 31, 2018
  4. The Fine Print update?

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

The Fine Print update?

1. The Fine Print update? - Similar Threads - Fine Print update

2. Printer prints page fine from pc on network. Using just manual on printer to copy prints...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer prints page fine from pc on network. Using just manual on printer to copy prints...: Hi,HP printer prints page fine when using pc to print over the network. However, using the printer itself to manually make a copy comes out awful. Please advise.Thanks,Joe...
  3. Canon MX 870 printer not found, printed fine yesterday.

Canon MX 870 printer not found, printed fine yesterday.: Win 10 and this is happening on all PC's all running W10 on my wireless network, they will no longer find the printer. All other devices are found. I went to the printers Canon MX870 control panel to manually connect to the wireless router and it connects - test is entering...
  4. monitors display wrong color but printing is fine

monitors display wrong color but printing is fine: My computer shows green for yellow on both of my 2 (TWO) monitors but there is no problem with printing anything in yellow. My video driver is up-to-date [ntel(R) HD Graphics 4600]. All other colors are both correctly displayed and printed. This problem is stable and has...
  5. I cannot print from one user profile but a different profile prints fine

I cannot print from one user profile but a different profile prints fine: Here is my environment. Windows 10 Pro on a domain and user logs in with domain user credentials. The user profile will not print. I would send print jobs, it would appear briefly in the printer que, show up in the spool folder, then disappear but no document printed. I...
  6. Is it fine to update to version 1903?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it fine to update to version 1903?: Hi, Should I update my computer to version 1903? Is it safe? Or should I wait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-fine-to-update-to-version-1903/1fccc01c-bb42-44d5-a75c-6df684b28b24
  7. Getting no printing printer runs fine no images

Getting no printing printer runs fine no images: My wireless printer is not printing !Printer runs but paper is blank ,with new cartridges https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-no-printing-printer-runs-fine-no-images/4a72d5d6-9417-4cfd-ab0a-e4727803c35c
  8. fine print

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fine print: is the fine print pop up virous or what ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/fine-print/c0a2d905-eea5-4cdb-83da-70f959cb5e49
  9. The fine print pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The fine print pop up: All my Microsoft programs have just begun displaying a pop when I open them. The pop-up screen is called 'the fine print'. Is this malware? How can I get rid of it?...
  10. Notification to update the Fine Print pops up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notification to update the Fine Print pops up: I wanted to open my e-mail but received a pop up requiring to accept The Fine Print, an update from Microsoft. I am not able to start Outlook without accepting this update. Tell me please, if this a legal update or a scam....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable the fine print popup