Windows 10: The first letters of my contacts' names repeats upon readng

Discus and support The first letters of my contacts' names repeats upon readng in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is happening across apps - instead of receiving an Outlook email or a Teams message from John Doe, it will look like this: Jjoh Ddo. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shani Paster, Jan 23, 2023.

1. The first letters of my contacts' names repeats upon readng

This is happening across apps - instead of receiving an Outlook email or a Teams message from John Doe, it will look like this: Jjoh Ddo. I've tried signing out and back in, and it is across devices. My typing is unaffected.

:)

Shani Paster, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

The first letters of my contacts' names repeats upon readng

1. The first letters of my contacts' names repeats upon readng - Similar Threads - letters contacts' names

2. Star Menu in Windows 11 not showing my Profile and just shows the first letter of my name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Menu in Windows 11 not showing my Profile and just shows the first letter of my name: Hello this might be a dumb question and I know this, But what is causing this bug to happen it does not show my profile in the start menu and this happened after a Windows update. and I did a sfc /scan now and made sure nothing was corrupted and it said nothing was corrupted...
  3. Star Menu in Windows 11 not showing my Profile and just shows the first letter of my name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Menu in Windows 11 not showing my Profile and just shows the first letter of my name: Hello this might be a dumb question and I know this, But what is causing this bug to happen it does not show my profile in the start menu and this happened after a Windows update. and I did a sfc /scan now and made sure nothing was corrupted and it said nothing was corrupted...
  4. The first letters of my contacts' names repeats upon readng

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The first letters of my contacts' names repeats upon readng: This is happening across apps - instead of receiving an Outlook email or a Teams message from John Doe, it will look like this: Jjoh Ddo. I've tried signing out and back in, and it is across devices. My typing is unaffected....
  5. What is my first dog's name?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    What is my first dog's name?: Oakley https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-first-dogs-name/45a4ed8b-9488-4964-b91e-aca08dcb2150"
  6. Keyboard and repeated letters on the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard and repeated letters on the screen.: Somehow I did something that caused my keyboard to repeat letters if held too long - Please help!! Thanks so much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-repeated-letters-on-the-screen/4f577fb6-070b-4a41-9e2f-ef31c02be9f7
  7. What was my first dogs name

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What was my first dogs name: Ginger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-was-my-first-dogs-name/8a346741-4e45-45bd-b5ea-7547d224c99b
  8. Typing the first two letters of a contact causes additional contacts to be listed, how can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Typing the first two letters of a contact causes additional contacts to be listed, how can...: When I type the first two letters of a contact in the "To" field, it causes additional contacts to be listed that doesn't even start with the same letters. The unwanted contacts either has first two letters as part of their email address or their last name (see image - only...
  9. Contact name and birthday

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact name and birthday: I would like to know is it possible to change my own contact name in particularly someone's contact list so my name appears differently from what it initially was (the original name saved by the person) in the person's contact list? Besides, can I add my own birthday to...
  10. Quick Find By Typing First Few Letters Of File Name?

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Find By Typing First Few Letters Of File Name?: i REALLY miss, and don't know why i can't do it with Windows 10, typing the first few letters of a file name and having it automatically highlighted!!! i tried googling this, but i can't find it. i would be surprised if no one else has talked about this though so many be i...