Windows 10: The flipped image on the webcam Asus K52JC on windows 10.

Discus and support The flipped image on the webcam Asus K52JC on windows 10. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The flipped image on the webcam Asus K52JC on windows 10. I installed windows 10 on my laptop Asus K52JC and have a really strange but as far as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/glorsh66, Aug 26, 2021.

1. The flipped image on the webcam Asus K52JC on windows 10.

The flipped image on the webcam Asus K52JC on windows 10.

I installed windows 10 on my laptop Asus K52JC and have a really strange but as far as I know a quite widespread problem the image from the webcam is flipped.

I tried all the possible drivers that I could find.

But all of them have the same issue.

I have even tried to modify an inf file "snp2uvc.inf" to change the flip parameter.

But didn't succeed in it, because it says 'the drive is already installed"

Have anyone successfully solved this problem using software means, without opening the laptop and physically rotating the camera?

submitted by /u/glorsh66
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/glorsh66, Aug 26, 2021

2. Webcam on Asus A501j

Hi Paul,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to check if your ASUS webcam software has an option to flip/adjust camera frames (ex. options => video Capture Filter > flip the image). You may check the webcam user manual on how to check and modify camera
    settings.

You may try to update the Asus webcam drivers. Refer the below article about how to update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 26, 2021
  3. vspete Win User
    Asus Webcam Driver

This has been an ongoing problem with ASUS notebooks. For convenience, ASUS installed their camera upside down in the lid of their notebook and customized the Windows 7 driver to flip the image. ASUS never upgraded their drivers to support Windows 8 and I don't expect they will for Windows 10 either. Microsoft builds a universal driver usbvideo.sys that works fine for the camera but does not have a provision to flip the image.

What remains needed is a registry option to flip the image for the Microsoft driver. Otherwise, our ASUS notebooks will be locked to Windows 7 forever.*Sad

vspete, Aug 26, 2021
  4. DJ_7ZV Win User

Webcam with ASUS N 61 V

Hello,

Thank you for you answer but:

1. On the webcam software, with Windows 10, the camera control tools are disabled;

2. I reinstall the drivers of the webcam and the problem remains;

3. I used the Windows update button suggested, the informations is that is everything updated, and the problem remains.

There is anything more that you please can suggest me to resolve this problem with Windows 10?

Best regards

DJ_7ZV, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

1. The flipped image on the webcam Asus K52JC on windows 10. - Similar Threads - flipped image webcam

2. Windows 11 flipping background image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 flipping background image: Hi I have a brand new Asus laptop with Windows 11 and whenever I add a custom image as my desktop background it flips the image 180 degrees after 1-2 minutes, I've watched it happen every time I reset it. I have the background set to picture and I'm browsing to select the...
  3. Windows 11 flipping background image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 flipping background image: Hi I have a brand new Asus laptop with Windows 11 and whenever I add a custom image as my desktop background it flips the image 180 degrees after 1-2 minutes, I've watched it happen every time I reset it. I have the background set to picture and I'm browsing to select the...
  4. camera image flipped since updating to windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camera image flipped since updating to windows 10: I have an older asus laptopk501D and upgraded to windows10 from 7. since then the camera image has been flipped not only in the camera app but also google meet. I scoured this site plus asus's driver site and still haven't found the correct driver to install. I went as far as...
  5. Windows camera flips the image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows camera flips the image: I have windows 10 and my windows camera app automatically flips my image and video horizontally. The preview is normal but it saves the image after flipping it. Similarly on zoom calls, when I see myself it is fine but others are seeing me flipped horizontally as if I am left...
  6. Windows 10 Webcam Flipped. Help!

Windows 10 Webcam Flipped. Help!: Hello, I have a Windows 10 computer with a USB webcam attached to it. We use this for our GoToMeetings. A few months ago or so, the image that we can see on our side has flipped where we appear to be on opposite sides of the room and the writing on our notes are mirrored. I...
  7. Xbox One Kinect as a Webcam with Windows 10 shows flipped image/video in apps.

Xbox One Kinect as a Webcam with Windows 10 shows flipped image/video in apps.: Hi all, So I've recently connected my Xbox One Kinect to my Windows 10 PC to see if I can use it as a webcam. I purchased an adapter, connected it all up and connected it to my computer with everything working. When I open the Camera App it shows me the exactly what I...
  8. Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10

Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10: Since upgrading to windows my flip lock does not work on my ASUS TP-300LJ. When I flip my laptop over to tablet mode , keyboard and touchpad not disabled any one can help me ???? Note : I've tried everything you can imagine. I downloaded ATK, SmartGesture and Asus Flip...
  9. Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10

Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10: Since upgrading to windows to my flip lock does not work on my ASUS TP-300LJ. When I flip my laptop over to tablet mode , keyboard and touchpad not disabled any one can help me ???? Note : I've tried everything you can imagine. I downloaded ATK, SmartGesture and Asus Flip...
  10. asus a52f webcam image upside down

asus a52f webcam image upside down: Asus a52f laptop w10/64 video picture is upside down. Device manager, okay no red/yellow marks, info Device USB\VID_13D3&PID_5130&MI_00\7&3222d138&0&0000 - driver provided by MS version 10.0.10240.16384 (2006!). Looked on the Asus website only shows drivers for win7. Any...