Windows 10: the font and spacing of my typing suddenly changes back and forth, I cannot correct it

Discus and support the font and spacing of my typing suddenly changes back and forth, I cannot correct it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Below is what the text looks like when the font suddenly changes. I cannot correct it back. About an hour later, it will change back as if nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bevfu, Aug 4, 2020.

1. bevfu Win User

the font and spacing of my typing suddenly changes back and forth, I cannot correct it

Below is what the text looks like when the font suddenly changes. I cannot correct it back. About an hour later, it will change back as if nothing happens. Also in Chrome as I am surfing the web, it is still in this strange font also.

you are so sincere, I am sur

:)

bevfu, Aug 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Aug 4, 2020
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Aug 4, 2020
  4. the font and spacing of my typing suddenly changes back and forth, I cannot correct it

Changing my own language font

Hi,

From the screen shot it seems you are using Google chrome to change the language font Which is downloaded from the internet. So, I suggest you to contact chrome support for further assistance.

If you are using Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet options.
    • Click on fonts.
    • you can change the font as desired.

Please post back with the updated status regarding changing font, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

the font and spacing of my typing suddenly changes back and forth, I cannot correct it

1. the font and spacing of my typing suddenly changes back and forth, I cannot correct it - Similar Threads - font spacing typing

2. Windows 10 changing back and forth from Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 changing back and forth from Enterprise to Pro: [ATTACH] I have a weird issue going on. I build machines using SCCM OSD. We use a KMS server for activation. Over time, there are many instances where the version goes from Enterprise to Pro. THen it will change back. And it can flip flop over time:...
  3. The text on my screen keeps on changing font weight back and forth every second.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The text on my screen keeps on changing font weight back and forth every second.: I have linked the video, If you focus on the text in the video you can clearly see the text changing its weight or morph. This happens on every window and not just on browsers. This does not happen in games. What causes this and how to fix this?I am using updated drivers and...
  4. The text on my screen keeps on changing font weight back and forth every second.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The text on my screen keeps on changing font weight back and forth every second.: I have linked the video, If you focus on the text in the video you can clearly see the text changing its weight or morph. This happens on every window and not just on browsers. This does not happen in games. What causes this and how to fix this?I am using updated drivers and...
  5. The text on my screen keeps on changing font weight back and forth every second.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Sudden font change in Windows

Sudden font change in Windows: For some unknown reason, all of a sudden all of the icons and associated text for Windows are now TINY! I have tried all of the recommended fixes NO, I did NOT download any of the recommended "helpful" apps. HELP! PJ...
  7. I changed the font. How do I change it back?

I changed the font. How do I change it back?: So I play a lot of Minecraft and thought it might be fun to make the default font to the Minecraft font. Let me just say it got annoying after about a day. I used a .reg file to change it and can't find any solution online. If anyone else has something to copy into a registry...
  8. Why is windows changing back and forth with the moving and copying as a default?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is windows changing back and forth with the moving and copying as a default?: I am moving files from one folder to another in order to better organize my files. I click on a file and move it from one location to another. Files within the same drive are moved when you drag them from folder to folder. When moving from drive to drive it will default to...
  9. My font changed all of a sudden

My font changed all of a sudden: Hello. My font changed all of a sudden. And, that's not exactly the problem, but on apps like Word or Chrome --where it shouldn't change-- and makes it look horrible. Also, in the menu, it still appears as it does by default. I've tried changing the register, installing new...
  10. it suddenly changed the default fonts

it suddenly changed the default fonts: I'm running Windows 10 on my laptop. The other day it suddenly changed the default fonts. I have Googled how to reset them and followed all of the instructions carefully but the System default option doesn't work. Can anyone help please....