Windows 10: The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The...

Discus and support The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Being connected to a microsoft account has completely screwed me and made me lose everything. Googled around seems there is no fix to this error. Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CodingRoses, Jan 9, 2022.

1. The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The...

Being connected to a microsoft account has completely screwed me and made me lose everything. Googled around seems there is no fix to this error. Tried getting rid of the pin using the jank “cancel” method but when you try to sign in again it says that you have no pin and forces you to make a new one anyways. So whatever I did that, then now this time I tried signing in with my pin and it says your credentials are invalid. “Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Restart your device to see if that fixed the problem”. I’ve restarted 6 times now an

:)

CodingRoses, Jan 9, 2022

2. Changing from password to pin

Hi Alison,

It's good to know that you want to use the PIN option to sign in to your computer. It's great as well that you've already set up a password, since setting up a password is one of the steps for you to be able to use the
    PIN option. Here's the steps on how to set up a PIN:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Choose Sign-in options, then click Add under the PIN option.
    • Follow the prompt until you finish the setup.

Once done, you may lock your screen and try your PIN in
    Sign-in options

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 9, 2022
  3. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Jan 9, 2022
  4. The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The...

Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The...

1. The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The... - Similar Threads - forced Pin upon

2. Why Does Microsoft Lock Me Out of My Computer to Force Me to Watch Their Ads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Microsoft Lock Me Out of My Computer to Force Me to Watch Their Ads?: Today it took several careful clicks to get past an ad for Windows 11 before I could even use my own computer. Of course the buttons/links were scattered around several screens so I had to be very careful not to start the download. I wish Microsoft would stop locking me out...
  3. Why Does Microsoft Lock Me Out of My Computer to Force Me to Watch Their Ads?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Does Microsoft Lock Me Out of My Computer to Force Me to Watch Their Ads?: Today it took several careful clicks to get past an ad for Windows 11 before I could even use my own computer. Of course the buttons/links were scattered around several screens so I had to be very careful not to start the download. I wish Microsoft would stop locking me out...
  4. Why Does Microsoft Lock Me Out of My Computer to Force Me to Watch Their Ads?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Microsoft has indirectly locked me out of my own computer..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has indirectly locked me out of my own computer..: I am trying to sign into my windows account. My computer says there was a change in security settings, and for that reason I need to reset my pin. I enter my password for my Microsoft account which is accepted and then it says it will send me a verification code to my mobile...
  6. Microsoft has indirectly locked me out of my own computer..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft has indirectly locked me out of my own computer..: I am trying to sign into my windows account. My computer says there was a change in security settings, and for that reason I need to reset my pin. I enter my password for my Microsoft account which is accepted and then it says it will send me a verification code to my mobile...
  7. The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The...: Being connected to a microsoft account has completely screwed me and made me lose everything. Googled around seems there is no fix to this error. Tried getting rid of the pin using the jank “cancel” method but when you try to sign in again it says that you have no pin and...
  8. The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The...: Being connected to a microsoft account has completely screwed me and made me lose everything. Googled around seems there is no fix to this error. Tried getting rid of the pin using the jank “cancel” method but when you try to sign in again it says that you have no pin and...
  9. Windows update has forced itself upon me and locked me out of my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update has forced itself upon me and locked me out of my PC: I keep all updates set to only install when I tell windows to do that. So why is Microsoft now forcing windows 10 updates regardless of what I told windows the behavior I wanted? I've pushed this thing aside and tried to reconfigure it, but no, microsoft has to do it this...
  10. Microsoft forces me to change my password now I'm locked out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft forces me to change my password now I'm locked out: So I have 2 devices, One device when I try to log in forces me to change the password, but now I've forgotten it. That device is connected to an outlook account which I can log in. Is there any way to recovery the password for that device? Thanks...