Windows 10: The future of gaming across your Xbox console, PC, and mobile devices

Discus and support The future of gaming across your Xbox console, PC, and mobile devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Games are a source of joy, inspiration, and social connection. They have the power to bring us together, create empathy, and strengthen our social... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

The future of gaming across your Xbox console, PC, and mobile devices

Source:

:)

Brink, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today for Xbox Insiders

Source: Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Unveils the Future of Gaming at E3 2016

Source: Xbox Unveils the Future of Gaming at E3 2016 | Windows Experience Blog

See also: Xbox Introduces Future of Gaming Beyond Console Generations and Without Boundaries - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Darshan J Win User

Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

Xbox Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

1. The future of gaming across your Xbox console, PC, and mobile devices - Similar Threads - future gaming across

2. is transfer data game console to xbox app pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is transfer data game console to xbox app pc: hi Is there a way to transfer game and backup data from xbox series x/s,one consoles to computer and run it in xbox app pc game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-transfer-data-game-console-to-xbox-app-pc/a527c01f-8a18-4c04-bf09-d55780c82613
  3. is transfer data game console to xbox app pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is transfer data game console to xbox app pc: hi Is there a way to transfer game and backup data from xbox series x/s,one consoles to computer and run it in xbox app pc game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-transfer-data-game-console-to-xbox-app-pc/a527c01f-8a18-4c04-bf09-d55780c82613
  4. Xbox console companion on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox console companion on PC: Could you guys please fix the push to talk not working on the xbox console companion? like really please I beg of you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-console-companion-on-pc/a9107793-99ef-4a05-b088-0be277c07cf3
  5. Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console Companion delete themselves from my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console Companion delete themselves from my pc.: I have had this problem for over a year, and tried tons of solutions, nothing working. I even took my pc to a shop and they couldn't fix it, and said that they will make a new update to fix this issue. That was around 6 months ago, still no update to fix it. Has anyone else...
  6. What's your favorite pc - Console game of all time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's your favorite pc - Console game of all time: You can choose more than one game My personal Favorites Games its Distraint a awesome Psychological horror game about A man losing his Humanity, the outlast saga and Alien insolation,, fallout new vegas too! 173988
  7. Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?: Hello, is it possible to play a game already purchased on the Xbox on the PC? I would like to continue playing Forza Horizon 4 on the PC... I got the Standard Edition on the Xbox (that's in the Microsoft Store) and everywhere the price is not listed on the version I...
  8. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox: [ATTACH] This time of year, our office starts to get into the Halloween getting-dark-early-so-let’s-hibernate-and-play-some-great-games kind of mood. Meanwhile, we’re prepping our pumpkin carving designs, curating our “most likely to make you scream” gaming playlists and...
  9. Console to PC gaming

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Console to PC gaming: Why can't I download my xbox games onto my pc, even though those games are available on pc. Like I couldn't download Smite from the microsoft store(it says I own it) onto my pc, but I was able to retrieve my smite account after I downloaded it from Steam....
  10. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox: [ATTACH] It’s a rainy day here at the Microsoft offices and that tells me one thing: it’s time to swap my summer shirts for winter coats and prepare for the eventual blanket of leaves. It’s also time for lattes that my pumpkin spice-loving co-worker insists are simply the...