Windows 10: The game Bingo

Discus and support The game Bingo in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The game does not connect, problem message in connection with the Bingo server. Please return!!!!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IzabelPostiglione, Apr 29, 2019.

1. The game Bingo

The game does not connect, problem message in connection with the Bingo server. Please return!!!!

:)

IzabelPostiglione, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Tesityr Win User

Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Bingo game

Hi Barbara,

To clarify your question, are you trying to can play your Bingo game again or you want to pay to get something on Bingo?

Jomari Arc, Apr 29, 2019
  4. The game Bingo

Bingo game

When I click on + sign by Coins or Tickets, I get the message "One free pack per day" Close Program, so I cannot get 20 coins, but if I play Microsoft Sudoku game and it has an ad, and I go back to the Bingo game I can click and get 20 coins on Bingo,
    why does it do that? another day I can just open Bingo and click on coins and get the 20 coins and 5 tickets.

AnnaTollensxyz, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

The game Bingo

1. The game Bingo - Similar Threads - game Bingo

2. Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games: So, I've had pretty much no trouble playing games on my laptop for as long as I've had it. A week or two ago, I booted up a game and the graphics were all messed up. I checked other games and the vast majority of them have the same issue, though some are unaffected. This...
  3. Sony and Microsoft make cloud gaming partnership deal

in Windows 10 News
    Sony and Microsoft make cloud gaming partnership deal: When Sony Corp. unveiled a cloud gaming pact with archrival Microsoft Corp., it surprised the industry. Perhaps no one was more shocked than employees of Sony’s PlayStation division, who have spent almost two decades fighting the U.S. software giant in the $38 billion video...
  4. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION while playing games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION while playing games: Hey, I've been continuously getting this BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) after upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 when I try to play any game. It does not occur when i'm surfing on the internet or when it's idle. It is really frustrating because while playing a game...
  5. Windows errors and resets during startup. Random freeze frames, especially during gaming.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows errors and resets during startup. Random freeze frames, especially during gaming.: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎5/‎19/‎2019 1:40 PM Status Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 3b Parameter 1: c0000006 Parameter 2: fffff8027feb2e80 Parameter 3: ffff8c0c2ba281e0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_17134...
  6. Microsoft Bingo Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo Game: I have been playing the Microsoft bingo game and I really like it, only one problem. As I am getting my numbers I am also watching to see how many balls I have left in play. They fast and like rocks and have no random order. 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 22, 20, 17, 15, 12, 11, 8,...
  7. I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok: I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-having-connection-problems-with-bingo-but/d21fdd79-77a1-4f7b-afe5-4f38ca5c9724
  8. Connection Issue with Bingo Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection Issue with Bingo Game: I keep losing conections when trying to play bingo!!! I am connected to internet. Why does this keep happening?? [Original Title: Lost connections]...
  9. Is there a fix for the Microsoft Bingo game to keep it from shutting down constantly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a fix for the Microsoft Bingo game to keep it from shutting down constantly?: Problem started about a month ago and is getting worse, It is almost impossible to get the game to start, then it always stops after 25-30 minutes the message that Connection is in Progress....
  10. PLAYING FACEBOOK BINGO BLITZ GAME TO SLOW NOBODY ELSE HAVING TROUBLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLAYING FACEBOOK BINGO BLITZ GAME TO SLOW NOBODY ELSE HAVING TROUBLE: omg if no one can tell me how to speed up my game on FACEBOOK BINGO BLITS I PLAY EVERYDAY IT GOS SO SLOW I CANT HANDEL THIS NEVER HAD THIS MUCH TROUBLE I HAVE USED 4 DIFFERENT BROWERS CLEARED EVERY THING UPDATED EVERYTHING I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I ASKED YOU BEFORE YOU NEVER...