Windows 10: The game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build.

Discus and support The game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to report that. I also tried on other PCs, and I can say that the Steam version of the game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarcoArik, Feb 8, 2020.

1. MarcoArik Win User

The game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build.

I want to report that. I also tried on other PCs, and I can say that the Steam version of the game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build.

Latest build where it worked for sure, was 1803.

I don't know about GOG version of the game.

Maybe there are some lucky persons with the game still running, but after many tries on different systems with updated and outdated builds of Win 10, I can say that.

:)

MarcoArik, Feb 8, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

The game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Fluffmeister, Feb 8, 2020
  4. The game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build.

Bioshock Infinite

Yeah it's not in the game settings, you go to Documents\My Games\Bioshock Infinite\XGame\Config.

Before editing, copy and paste XEngine.ini to a separate folder in the Config directory, call it Original Files or something.

Now open XEngine.ini with Notebook and do a Edit\Find search for SystemSettings. That is where literally ALL the advanced graphics settings are, and the benchmark tool will also list it in the log at the end of your bench.

The setting mentioned will show as DetailMode=2 in the SystemSettings tree.

Frag Maniac, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

The game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build.

1. The game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build. - Similar Threads - game Bioshock Infinite

2. Problem with Bioshock Remastered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Bioshock Remastered: I've been solving a problem for some time, game on Steam, Bioshock Remastered, when I'm try to run it, nothing will happen at all, but if I try to run the game from the game directory it will show me error 0xc000007b. I tried to fix it with 2K support, but after a week they...
  3. Bioshock Infinite doesn't run at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bioshock Infinite doesn't run at all: Hello, I have this very bad problem with Bioshock Infinite on Steam, and I tried every solution I found on the internet.The game doesn't run at all. Steam says "preparing at launch", then nothing happens. Also benchmark doesn't run.I have the game installed on folder H, and I...
  4. Severe Instability in Windows Since Build 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Severe Instability in Windows Since Build 1903: 12/30/2019 - I hope I'll be able to make it through this post, before another "freeze" or crash! HP p6724y 4GB 1TB HDD <30% used Microsoft Office, Firefox, Edge, Quicken 2019 for Home & Business, Audacity, Stamps.com NO GAMING WHATSOEVER Shortly after the 1903 Build...
  5. Start Menu not working (Build 1903)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu not working (Build 1903): Couple of days ago my start menu stopped opening. This is before start menu is pressed : https://imgur.com/a/8S7NLTv After start menu is pressed/Windows button is pressed (just the start menu greys as if it has opened) : https://imgur.com/a/Ff9p6pI If I start typing after...
  6. Transparency doesn't work since update 1903

Transparency doesn't work since update 1903: Hello, Since the last feature update 1903 transparency effects don't work for me. Im going to attach 2 pictures of how it used to look before and how it looks now. Ive tried the command to reset apps from powershell and I tried reinstalling Windows files but it didn't work....
  7. Sleep not working since updating to 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep not working since updating to 1903: I don't get why... 1) powercfg -requests shows nothing is causing sleep issues 2) sleep works if i set it manually but if automatically it won't Any reason why this would all of sudden not working properly?...
  8. Bluelight Filter not working build 1903

Bluelight Filter not working build 1903: Ever since I updated to Windows 10 build 1903, I keep having issues with the bluelight filter. When I first start the computer, and log in, the filter doesn't work at all. I have to log off and log back in everytime I turn on my computer. I already tried uninstalling and...
  9. Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903: I upgraded(?) to 1903 (Home), but went back to 1809 because Apps in Settings didn't work. Clicking Apps caused the entire Settings window to close. Anyone else seen this? 133468
  10. FIle Operations not working in Build 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FIle Operations not working in Build 1903: Any way to bring back file operations until they patch it out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-operations-not-working-in-build-1903/c67ad80a-2bff-456f-9cc4-69c6dd22d5c3"