Windows 10: The game crashes after about 20 minutes.

Discus and support The game crashes after about 20 minutes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I start game, play approximately 20-30 minutes and screen freeze then game crashed. It's personaly trouble of windows, because i tried play games on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StraightRight, Nov 23, 2020.

1. The game crashes after about 20 minutes.

I start game, play approximately 20-30 minutes and screen freeze then game crashed. It's personaly trouble of windows, because i tried play games on linux and i don't seen this problem. Also not even game have this problem.

Games i have this problem: CS GO, Genshin Impact, Need For Speed The Run,GTA 5, LANoire, Beholder.

Games i don't have this problem: GTA SA, Terraria, Minecraft Java and Bedrock, RimWorld, Factorio, Spore, TF2.

Dell inspiron 5570. I5 7200U. Ram 4 gb i'm upgrades to 8gb. Radeon 530 4gb.

Если ответ будет на русском буду очень благодарен.

:)

StraightRight, Nov 23, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 23, 2020
  3. applications got crashed after every 10-20 minutes

I'm using Nokia Lumia 630 many applications and games get closed automatically after 10-20 minutes...pls help as it is annoying...it only happens when application shows long data list and there are big levels in games...it specially happened with angry
    birds epic and olx....

pawanjoshi---01, Nov 23, 2020
  4. The game crashes after about 20 minutes.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

The game crashes after about 20 minutes.

1. The game crashes after about 20 minutes. - Similar Threads - game crashes minutes

2. My game crashes after about 10 minutes in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game crashes after about 10 minutes in game: I've had this PC for a while and recently my game has been crashing and I took it to get it looked at and it turned out my ram sticks were bad I had them replaced and my games ran great for about two days and now I'll get about 10 minutes into the game and it crashes I don't...
  3. My game crashes after about 10 minutes in game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My game crashes after about 10 minutes in game: I've had this PC for a while and recently my game has been crashing and I took it to get it looked at and it turned out my ram sticks were bad I had them replaced and my games ran great for about two days and now I'll get about 10 minutes into the game and it crashes I don't...
  4. PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on: This has been happening for a while now but has gotten worse recently.After I turn on my PC it takes about 20 minutes before both my monitors freeze, the audio continues for about 10 seconds then stops. Sometimes I get a constant buzzing sound through my headphones too. I...
  5. ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game: I recently uninstalled the browser version of Roblox after having an overwhelming amount of issues with it and installed the version of it from the Microsoft store and it is having the same issue-- mostly. After pressing "play" on a game and getting into a server I've tested...
  6. Feels like OS is choppy for about 20 minutes after boot

Feels like OS is choppy for about 20 minutes after boot: Hi, After a recent Windows update, my PC runs terribly for about 20 minutes after I turn it on. The mouse moves around like it's accepting input every half second, my audio is choppy, videos are choppy, games are unplayable, and it's generally extremely annoying to use my...
  7. Games crashing after 15 minutes?

Games crashing after 15 minutes?: Hi all, recently built a pc consisting of the following Gigabyte Aorus B450m Board Ryzen 5 3600x Radeon 5700xt 16gb Corsair vengeance rg pro 3200mhz 2x8gb Samsung m.2 500gb 970 pro Thermaltake BX1 750W Bronze power supply Nzxt Kraken AIO cooler Unfortunately after 15...
  8. BSOD after 20 minutes

BSOD after 20 minutes: Hello, after building a new Skylake based Windows 10 64 bit machine to house my GPU with a friend (who does such things for a living) I am experiencing weird BSOD behaviour. The machine gets a BSOD after 20 minutes (irrespective of what I am doing at the moment) and...
  9. BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming

BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming: Hello, First of all,thanks for helping me.I`ve had this issue for a year now.I`ve tried memtest/CPU and GPU stress test.Everything was fine,temperature was ok. I included the required files. Thanks for your time, Alex UPDATE:GPU it`s fine and i`ve managed to fix it...
  10. Well, after playing around for about 20 minutes...

in Windows 10 Support
    Well, after playing around for about 20 minutes...: I like it... I like it a lot. I really like the new Virtual Desktops... I haven't found how to change them via keyboard yet, but that's my only complaint so far with them. The new start menu is.. meh... I can take it or leave it. I like the the start screen, so either...