Windows 10: The game For Honor stopped working and bad module info.

Discus and support The game For Honor stopped working and bad module info. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with this game as soon as I run it I get an error and then another. Attached are screenshots of the errors. Well if someone can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Silence, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Silence Win User

The game For Honor stopped working and bad module info.

Hi, I have a problem with this game as soon as I run it I get an error and then another. Attached are screenshots of the errors. Well if someone can help me very thankful in advance. Best regards.

The game For Honor stopped working and bad module info. [​IMG]

The game For Honor stopped working and bad module info. [​IMG]

:)

Silence, Aug 29, 2019

2. Bad Module info

We appreciate your update, Richard. If you keep on getting this error, we suggest performing the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa in this
    thread. Let us know if performing it makes any difference.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Bad Module info

Hello Richard,

We still can't identify the possible causes of having a bad module on your Windows 10 computer. For us to isolate and assist your issue better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you only getting this error when launching games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Aug 29, 2019
  4. The game For Honor stopped working and bad module info.

Bad Module info

Im Having error bad module info when im trying to launch some games.And i cant Recovery update

Richardkratochvil, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

The game For Honor stopped working and bad module info.

1. The game For Honor stopped working and bad module info. - Similar Threads - game Honor stopped

2. bad module info Critical Event

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bad module info Critical Event: Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x00007ffba1aa7214Faulting process ID: 0x1dd8Faulting application start time:...
  3. bad module info Critical Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad module info Critical Event: Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x00007ffba1aa7214Faulting process ID: 0x1dd8Faulting application start time:...
  4. bad module info Critical Event

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Bad module info has stopped working - Pristontale game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad module info has stopped working - Pristontale game: Hi, after new maintance of server in Pristontale from suba games i started having this error, i have tried several ideas found on the web but none has worked including turning gaming option on XBOX settings, choossing diable screen optimization on properties of pristontale...
  6. Bad module info has stopped working - Pristontale game

Bad module info has stopped working - Pristontale game: Hi, after new maintance of server in Pristontale from suba games i started having this error, i have tried several ideas found on the web but none has worked including turning gaming option on XBOX settings, choossing diable screen optimization on properties of pristontale...
  7. Bad module info has stopped working - Pristontale game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Getting "Bad Module info" errors while playing games

Getting "Bad Module info" errors while playing games: escriptionFaulting Application Path: bad_module_infoProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEX64Application Name: bad_module_infoApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp: 00000000Fault Module Name: StackHash_0000Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0Fault Module Timestamp:...
  9. Getting "Bad Module info" errors while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "Bad Module info" errors while playing games: escriptionFaulting Application Path: bad_module_infoProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEX64Application Name: bad_module_infoApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp: 00000000Fault Module Name: StackHash_0000Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0Fault Module Timestamp:...
  10. Getting "Bad Module info" errors while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging