Windows 10: the game i just purchased installed on the wrong computer profile

Discus and support the game i just purchased installed on the wrong computer profile in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; the game i just purchased installed on the wrong computer profile... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bolson2, Dec 24, 2020.

1. bolson2 Win User

the game i just purchased installed on the wrong computer profile

:)

bolson2, Dec 24, 2020

2. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 24, 2020
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Dec 24, 2020
  4. the game i just purchased installed on the wrong computer profile

Purchased game on wrong account

Hey all. So I bought a game off the Microsoft store and I accidentally bought it under my secondary account that isn't linked to my computer. Now it won't let me install the game and is only giving me the option to re-purchase. I went through the steps of
    changing my primary email to the one I purchased it under, but still no luck. Any ideas?

MatthewDulaney, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

1. the game i just purchased installed on the wrong computer profile - Similar Threads - game purchased installed

2. I purchased an Item on the Game Sea of Thieves and Realized it was on the wrong account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I purchased an Item on the Game Sea of Thieves and Realized it was on the wrong account.: I have two separate Microsoft accounts. One for my games and one for my personal use. I recently purchased an add on for the game Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store and then realized it was not on the right account. I have not used the add on or anything as its on the...
  3. Wrong Game Purchased

Wrong Game Purchased: I recently bought the game Ori and the Blind Forest as a digital download code from best buy with the intent of playing it on my PC. I had looked it up and it was listed as a Windows game, but when I tried to redeem the code it gave me the Xbox version, which I cannot play....
  4. Installing a game I just purchased through Microsoft Store

Installing a game I just purchased through Microsoft Store: I OWN this game, it says. I go to install it and a screen comes up, that I have NO device to install it on my Microsoft account.. NOW What? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-game-i-just-purchased-through/000b983b-9e23-4b20-8dda-985865d1d3c1
  5. Purchased Game Won't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Game Won't Install: I purchased Medical Center-Hidden Objects. It downloaded fin, but I received an error message when trying to install it. The error code is 0x80240017. Does anyone else have this issue, and if so, know how to fix it, or get a refund on my purchase?...
  6. Purchased game on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased game on wrong account: Hey all. So I bought a game off the Microsoft store and I accidentally bought it under my secondary account that isn't linked to my computer. Now it won't let me install the game and is only giving me the option to re-purchase. I went through the steps of changing my primary...
  7. I install a game on the wrong storage

I install a game on the wrong storage: so i brought a game from Microsoft store and when i install in the wrong storages, so i stop the download and move it to, i can't remove it cus i stop in the middle of it, how do i removed any unnecessary flies, it fills up to much on my storages...
  8. Installed Digital Game to Wrong Profile

Installed Digital Game to Wrong Profile: I purchased the digital version of Minecraft Starter Bundle for Windows 10 using my microsoft/live account and initially installed it on my profile instead of my son's. I tried uninstalling it from my user profile, then logged in to his profile and logged into my microsoft...
  9. Purchased game from wrong Email Address

Purchased game from wrong Email Address: I wanted to buy a game called Sea Of Thieves for a friend, cause it was his birthday and he was interested in it, but I've baught the game for the wrong Email. --- Moved from Dutch forum --- ***Modified title from: Baught game for wrong Email adress***...
  10. cant install purchased game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install purchased game: Hi There. I recently purchased some the Witcher 3 game from the Microsoft Store. However, when I click, "Install on my Devices" I get a small pop up screen that says, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign...