Windows 10: The game will not start-up due to application error dxrender.dll at 00072602

Discus and support The game will not start-up due to application error dxrender.dll at 00072602 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have played the game elf bowling holiday pack on my laptop which is running windows 10, I havent had any issues before and I haven't changed anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tuxstar, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Tuxstar Win User

The game will not start-up due to application error dxrender.dll at 00072602

I have played the game elf bowling holiday pack on my laptop which is running windows 10, I havent had any issues before and I haven't changed anything on my laptop.

I then started to experience this issue a day ago:

TGGraphicsDevice.FindFullScreenFormat: No acceptable fullscreen format!

Followed by this message:

Exception TMyException in module dxrender.dll at 00072602.

TGGraphicsDevice.FindFullScreenFormat: No acceptable fullscreen format!

I have no idea how to fix this.

:)

Tuxstar, Jun 25, 2019

2. Games not working dll missing error

Hi Javan,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which game are you trying to play?

• Were you able to play this game before?

• Have you made any recent changes to the computer?
    This might occur when some of the DLL file is missing from the application.

I suggest you to Uninstall the game and try installing it again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 25, 2019
  3. I keep getting the MSVCR and MSVCP dll files error while trying to play games.

Hi Liamhair,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Thank you for your interest on windows 10.

Don’t worry about this issue we will help you to resolve issue.

MSVCR and MSVCP are Microsoft C Runtime libraries and it is required to

run several Microsoft and non-Microsoft applications on a Windows system. These

also occur due to the existence of obsolete and invalid files on the

system.

To resolve this issue I would suggest you to follow the below methods to fix issue.

Method 1. Reinstall the application that is causing the problem.

If you are receiving the DLL error while running a program or an application, then it is

quite possible that there is something wrong with the installation files of this

application. In order to fix the error, first try to uninstall and reinstall

Game application. While doing this, ensure that there is no problem with the

setup files from which you are going to install.

Method 2. Register the DLL file by performing the following steps.

1. Click Start and in the start search box type CMD

2. Right click on CMD in the list and click on 'Run as Administrator'

3. Type the following command and press Enter. Regsvr32 msvcp71.dll

4. Exit the Command Prompt window.

I hope this helps.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Jun 25, 2019
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. The game will not start-up due to application error dxrender.dll at 00072602 - Similar Threads - game start due

2. start up applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start up applications: I am unable to open the startup apps settings it's getting stuck while opening it in settings i don't know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-applications/fd2356ff-8086-4a9a-9d52-9cb594c6855e
  3. start up applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start up applications: I am unable to open the startup apps settings it's getting stuck while opening it in settings i don't know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-applications/fd2356ff-8086-4a9a-9d52-9cb594c6855e
  4. nvspcap64.dll error on start up Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    nvspcap64.dll error on start up Win 10: HI, I see there's been plenty of questions and responses about this error but none have helped me yet as I do NOT have a NVidia GPU I have an Intel GPU. The error msg appears after start up and says "There was a problem starting C:\\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll The...
  5. Application unable to start due to error code 0xc0000005

Application unable to start due to error code 0xc0000005: Hi there! On my computer I have seen the Application Error appearing countless times especially when I would like to open an app. I have tried looking at the community's advice from other people especially going into Command Prompt and using sfc /scannow but it doesn't detect...
  6. PC-Game can not start due to error 0x0000604

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC-Game can not start due to error 0x0000604: Hi there, I have a issue with the game hearts of iron 4. When launching the game it shows the error code 0x0000604. Here a screenshoot: [ATTACH] There are two different ways to launch the game. One is over its starting launcher, where the game just tells there is an...
  7. Windows 10 not starting up due to an error with aepic.dll

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not starting up due to an error with aepic.dll: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\aepic.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020. Problem...
  8. run dll error at start up

run dll error at start up: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, ver 1903 I get this error message: "There was a problem starting c:\windows\system32\logiLDA.dll" How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error-at-start-up/a8568b1a-116a-4f7d-9d30-d0e7262e0713
  9. The backup application could not start due to an internal error

in Windows 10 News
    The backup application could not start due to an internal error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows comes with an inbuilt backup solution, but if it fails due to an internal error you will see a message which says – The backup application could not start due to an internal error, Server execution failed (0x80080005). This [...] This post The backup...
  10. .dll errors and application error 0xc0000142

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .dll errors and application error 0xc0000142: Yesterday I downloaded several (18 or so) Microsoft updates. Now today after restarting the majority of my apps either say "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application." or "Failed to locate Framework DLL." Any ideas? I'd...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tggraphicsdevice.findfullscreenformat: no acceptable fulscreen format