Windows 10: The GIF has disappeared from a friend's "att.net" and mine "yahoo.com" emails--different...

Discus and support The GIF has disappeared from a friend's "att.net" and mine "yahoo.com" emails--different... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today a friend living close to my home--different addresses, computers, and email providers--mentioned she had lost the GIF. When I checked my laptop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by myrty, Dec 9, 2023.

1. myrty Win User

The GIF has disappeared from a friend's "att.net" and mine "yahoo.com" emails--different...

Today a friend living close to my home--different addresses, computers, and email providers--mentioned she had lost the GIF. When I checked my laptop, I had lost it too but I had it earlier today.She has @att.net, whereas mine is yahoo.com. I have seen similar GIF disappearances in years past... This is something new to us. We also lost another comic one. How can we get them back and why did it happen to both of us in the same day? I saw your old post but it does not apply to our situation. Please advise. Thank you.

:)

myrty, Dec 9, 2023
  2. lpatrick Win User

Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo

My W10 Mail is fed by Yahoo but Mail always lags behind so I want to use ATT/Yahoo as my email. How do I make this change?

lpatrick, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Anak Win User
    Actual Move From ATT/Yahoo Mail by Someone

Hi,
    Something similar. I had the same deal offered to me when Verizon Fios (Vz) wanted to get out of email, I had two options 1,) They would migrate me over to yahoo or 2.) I could export my stuff and use it for a service of my preference, I picked #2.

Occasionally I still see offers to migrate or export when I pay my bill but when I check there is no account so it should be a dead account, I'm just waiting for Vz to catch-up.

As far as I know Vz owns yahoo, and It sounds like something's in the wind with ATT doing the same thing, I wonder how much ATT is paying Vz to load up yahoo with their email accounts.
    The link tells of a recently resigned CEO of Vz that owns stock in yahoo...Hmm...*Zip

The next two biggies are comcast and time-warner then take a look at this list.

Anak, Dec 9, 2023
  4. lpatrick Win User

The GIF has disappeared from a friend's "att.net" and mine "yahoo.com" emails--different...

Email or the lack there of on Edge after 1709

Since 1709 ATT/Yahoo Email does not work on Edge but is perfect on Firefox
    • I changed over to Outlook email. Linked Outlook with ATT/Yahoo. Outlook told me everything was complete but then I discovered there was no email in the inbox.
    • Next, I accepted ATT.net as homepage on Edge (something I did not want to do) in an attempt to get ATT/Yahoo email working. Still ATT/Yahoo email does not work on Edge.
    • I've had to move over to Firefox until I can get email on Edge.
    So the big question is what email will work with post 1709 Edge.
    Hope someone can help. Thanks.

lpatrick, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

1. The GIF has disappeared from a friend's "att.net" and mine "yahoo.com" emails--different... - Similar Threads - GIF has disappeared

2. How can I download ATT email which is YAHOO email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I download ATT email which is YAHOO email: I love Yahoo email and I can not get it on my new laptop. I own my laptop and I can't use what I want. I think this should be illegal. I don't think it is unreasonable to want to make decisions about what I use on the laptop I bought and paid for. I can access this email...
  3. How can I download ATT email which is YAHOO email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I download ATT email which is YAHOO email: I love Yahoo email and I can not get it on my new laptop. I own my laptop and I can't use what I want. I think this should be illegal. I don't think it is unreasonable to want to make decisions about what I use on the laptop I bought and paid for. I can access this email...
  4. The GIF has disappeared from a friend's "att.net" and mine "yahoo.com" emails--different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The GIF has disappeared from a friend's "att.net" and mine "yahoo.com" emails--different...: Today a friend living close to my home--different addresses, computers, and email providers--mentioned she had lost the GIF. When I checked my laptop, I had lost it too but I had it earlier today.She has @att.net, whereas mine is yahoo.com. I have seen similar GIF...
  5. setup ATT email

in Windows 10 Customization
    setup ATT email: how to set up email with windows 10 for IMAP protocol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-att-email/559589b7-2d6e-4aa7-a930-d6b8e8822a8d
  6. Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo: My W10 Mail is fed by Yahoo but Mail always lags behind so I want to use ATT/Yahoo as my email. How do I make this change? 131339
  7. Emails disappearing from Microsoft Mail or Yahoo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails disappearing from Microsoft Mail or Yahoo: I use to use Microsoft's Mail app, the one that comes with Windows 10. I was using it as a front end for Yahoo, but now I mostly use just Yahoo's web email separately. One of these mail programs is removing emails. I have 5 folders where a large number of important emails...
  8. Actual Move From ATT/Yahoo Mail by Someone

in Browsers and Email
    Actual Move From ATT/Yahoo Mail by Someone: I would like to hear from someone who has actually, successfully moved their email service while keeping their same email address from ATT/Yahoo to some other email service. Yes, I have read numerous how to articles but yet to have read a true life experience. Yahoo mail...
  9. Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email: I have lost both of these. I have chatted with them and they say its good to computer and they have giving me a new code and also a temp password but it still come with error that says no internet connection or when I put in temp password it says they don't match (password...
  10. W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo: Directly after 1709 completed ATT/Yahoo Mail’s frame appeared but not the actual mail! Mysterious! 95788