Windows 10: The greedy mummy is only offering is shields.

Discus and support The greedy mummy is only offering is shields. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some time now, the greedy mummy is only offering a bundle of shields. It used to offer lives, map cases, ax belts and dynamite storage. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dwlmg_437, Jun 11, 2019.

1. dwlmg_437 Win User

The greedy mummy is only offering is shields.

For some time now, the greedy mummy is only offering a bundle of shields. It used to offer lives, map cases, ax belts and dynamite storage. I have had lots of money at high levels and still only get offered bundles of shields. Shields are ok but with 300K coins to spend, a 4th heart would be nice.

:)

dwlmg_437, Jun 11, 2019
  2. PhyzChick Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper won't open Greedy Mummy Store

I am running Minesweeper on Windows 10. Although I have the issue with the screen not being visible at the far right of the window, I have used the workaround of making the window narrow when I get near the exit, and this seems to solve the problem.

However, while searching the solution for that problem, I discovered that I should be seeing the Greedy Mummy Store to purchase items (I was wondering what all the gold was for!). I am now on level 27 and not once has the store ever opened (I understand
    that it is supposed to open after levels ending in 1 and 6). Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas?

PhyzChick, Jun 11, 2019
  3. HotSpot Shield

Hi thomlyons,

To uninstall HotSpot Shield you need to disable the VPN profile first. If you don't know how, please contact HotSpot Shield support for assistance. Once you have disabled the VPN profile follow the steps below to uninstall the app.

1. Go to the app list and look for HotSpot Shield.

2. Touch and hold the app.

3. Then tap uninstall.

Sincerely,

Nelson_Col, Jun 11, 2019
  4. The greedy mummy is only offering is shields.

UAC Shield

Hi,

Let's follow the steps suggested by Jim From KS on November 9, 2013 in this

thread
    and check if it helps.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Thank you.

Jessieca Sobe, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

The greedy mummy is only offering is shields.

1. The greedy mummy is only offering is shields. - Similar Threads - greedy mummy offering

2. Windows Security Windows only shows Shield Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Windows only shows Shield Icon: Hi, I have uninstalled Bitdefender Total Security and am wanting to use Windows Security, how ever when I try to open the app I simply get a black screen with a shield icon. I have tried the following fixes:I have uninstalled Bitdefender appsI have repaired and reset the...
  3. Windows Security Windows only shows Shield Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Windows only shows Shield Icon: Hi, I have uninstalled Bitdefender Total Security and am wanting to use Windows Security, how ever when I try to open the app I simply get a black screen with a shield icon. I have tried the following fixes:I have uninstalled Bitdefender appsI have repaired and reset the...
  4. Windows Security Windows only shows Shield Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Windows only shows Shield Icon: Split from this thread. Hi Frank,If you wish to fix Windows Security, please start a new thread and post the following logs. Post the link to the new thread here.Step 1:Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST64.exe. [See also: Collect Farbar Recovery Scan Tool logs.]Rename...
  5. Windows Security Windows only shows Shield Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Windows only shows Shield Icon: Split from this thread. Hi Frank,If you wish to fix Windows Security, please start a new thread and post the following logs. Post the link to the new thread here.Step 1:Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST64.exe. [See also: Collect Farbar Recovery Scan Tool logs.]Rename...
  6. Shield icons

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shield icons: I have new shield icons superimposed on my shortcut icons. Clicking on shortcut icon gives me a box asking to allow Google to make changes to hard drive. Answering no sends me back to desktop display. Answering yes opens web site of that icon and everything works normally...
  7. Blue and Yellow Shield

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue and Yellow Shield: Blue and Yellow Shield Anytime I click a button with that shield next to it (like edit or change) it completely freezes the window, not allowing me to click anything or even close it, loads for multiple minutes, then says access is denied. I am trying to fix a big problem on...
  8. Install Shield

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Shield: I have Windows 10 Home version 1903 installed in Bootcamp on my Mac. I recently came across an issue when trying to install some software that I need for work. It's the ISScript.msi and it says it's missing. I followed what the manufacturer said to do and now Install...
  9. zip feature only offers bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    zip feature only offers bluetooth: I have a customer who needs to send me a file, but she says that when she gets to the (right click on filename)>Send to > , the only option she is given is "Bluetooth device". Is this a known problem?...
  10. Protection Shield

in Windows 10 Support
    Protection Shield: I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar. Please help. 120730