Windows 10: The Ground wont load In Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Edition Pls Help

Discus and support The Ground wont load In Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Edition Pls Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i first start a new game my character just falls in water. There is no land anywhere, the whole map is just flat water. Rocks, trees, dinos,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EricConstant, Mar 16, 2020.

1. The Ground wont load In Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Edition Pls Help

When i first start a new game my character just falls in water. There is no land anywhere, the whole map is just flat water. Rocks, trees, dinos, sticks, grass, and everything else loads but the ground is not there. I have tried every map, tried online games, changed resolution, reset app data, and put all graphics settings to low but nothing works. My game also crashes when i try to click on settings in the main menu. Thanks in advance.

:)

EricConstant, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

The Ground wont load In Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Edition Pls Help 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

The Ground wont load In Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Edition Pls Help 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Ark Survival Evolved

So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update? Edit: So the game
    updated but it is only 793.34 so I still can't cross play.

Twist CandleWax, Mar 16, 2020
  4. alfie.2 Win User

The Ground wont load In Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Edition Pls Help

Ark Survival Evolved On Microsoft Store Wont Open Please Help.

I have Ark Survival Evolved on Xbox one and it says it is ''Xbox play anywhere''. However whenever I load up Ark on my PC (Windows 10, meets games requirements) it crashes after seconds. I have seen many people with this problem please help.

alfie.2, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

The Ground wont load In Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Edition Pls Help

1. The Ground wont load In Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Edition Pls Help - Similar Threads - Ground wont load

2. Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 wont load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 wont load.: So i got game pass 2 weeks ago for pc and have been playing ark since however since yesterday ive been having troubles trying to load it up. The game loads but when I click start. It will start loading but will never fully load. I have left it it for an hour, no luck. I tried...
  3. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: I tried to install ark on my pc and when i start to install it, it freezes at 83.91 MB and doesn't move at all does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/85ace41c-3bbe-411c-80cf-bc54d76a6b63
  4. Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH!: Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH! all i get is a blue screen with the ark logo on it for 3-5 seconds and it closes. please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved-wont-launch/b0e9722b-701b-49fb-82cb-6068a439a380
  5. ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark survival evolved: how do i play ark survival evolved offline on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/4889d864-2471-44bd-9c34-b6a84a34687f
  6. Ark Survival Evolved Wont Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved Wont Launch: My ark will pull up a blue screen and show an ark picture, but then it just closes with no warning, i have a gtx 1060 3gb, ryzen7 2700x, 16gb of ram, and a normal hard drive...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update?...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ark crashes as soon as i open it windows 10 and have tried to fix but am not able to. My pc meets the requirements and everything Is up to date. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/daba3975-3f92-4f52-9405-78b6b72a37bc"
  9. Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved WONT START!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved WONT START!: Okay, so I downloaded Ark onto my laptop the other day. Its an xbox play anywhere so I didn't buy it from my laptop but I bought it on my xbox. it works flawlessly on my xbox but I wanna play my PC version but it will not start, when I start it up, it shows the title then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ark the ground wont load in