Windows 10: The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation

Discus and support The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some Windows 10 users have been reporting encountering an error while accessing File Explorer or launching any UWP Applications. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 7, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation

WinClub, Mar 7, 2019

2. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.

<Original title: windows defender>

the scan couldn't be started.

the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.

JoanaMaria Vieira Santos, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Le Boule Win User
    The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.

That is usually (but not always) a transient error. Sometimes you may also see an accompanying errorcode (0x8007139f).

If you reboot the computer that should fix it though some users report a manual update of Windows Defender may also be needed

If the issue continues, suggest you post back with more detailed information.

Regards...

Le Boule, Mar 7, 2019
  4. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation

Windows Defender error - group and or resources are not in correct state to perform the requested operation

I'M get an error when running windows defender, group and or resources are not in correct state to perform the requested operation

<Original Title: Stan Komarek>

StanleyKomarek, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation

1. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation - Similar Threads - group resource correct

2. "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in...: Keep getting explorer.exe error message "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in windows 11. I only find fixes for windows 10 instead. Last time it popped up was when i opened Settings....
  3. "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in...: Keep getting explorer.exe error message "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in windows 11. I only find fixes for windows 10 instead. Last time it popped up was when i opened Settings....
  4. RuntimeBroker.exe message - The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RuntimeBroker.exe message - The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform...: I turned on my HP 15 laptop after no touching it for over 4 months. It booted up successfully on Windows 10, and underwent a series of updates and several reboots/restarts that took well over 4 hours. It seemed like with each reboot and new set of updates, the laptop was...
  5. RuntimeBroker.exe message - The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RuntimeBroker.exe message - The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform...: I turned on my HP 15 laptop after no touching it for over 4 months. It booted up successfully on Windows 10, and underwent a series of updates and several reboots/restarts that took well over 4 hours. It seemed like with each reboot and new set of updates, the laptop was...
  6. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation: I've got this error from Runtime Blocker. Is this serious? I've just reinstalled Windows and I've got it while installing my apps. I was installing like 3, 4 apps at the same time so I don't know what triggered it. Should I reinstall Windows for safety? It appeared only once....
  7. Error: The Group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error: The Group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation...: I'm getting this error regularly The Group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation when I try to open settings and sometime at different times. Also all my programs are acting up, such as when i select a font it flashes several times and...
  8. ERROR MESSAGE: "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ERROR MESSAGE: "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested...: this has been going on with win 10 since 2015! how many more computers does ms want to ruin before they fix this issue. it happens when I try to open a browser, it happens when I try to shut down, it happens when I run task manager, when I try to close a browser. there have...
  9. runtimebroker.exe The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    runtimebroker.exe The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the...: how can i fix this error message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtimebrokerexe-the-group-or-resource-is-not-in/143b1c63-38a3-42f8-b5c8-7f1c03b9993c
  10. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested error: So, today when I started up my PC suddenly, there were around 4 error boxes saying EXEPLORER.EXE on the top and says The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested error. I was like what the heck then 2 more popped up then it stopped. I know that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation

2. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.

3. the group or resource not in state to perform

4. the group or resource is not in the correct state to perfrom the operation,
  5. uwp The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation,
  6. the group or resource is not in correct state,
  7. the group or resource is not in correct state to perform the requested operation,
  8. The group of resourse is not in the correct state to perfom the requested operation,
  9. group resource not in correct state,
  10. the group or resource operation,
  11. the hosted network couldnt be started.the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation in windows 10,
  12. the group or resource is not in correct state windows 10,
  13. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007139F),
  14. the group is not in the correct state,
  15. the group or resource not in correct state