Windows 10: The highlighted line is the boundary of the notification. I can't click behind it until the...

Discus and support The highlighted line is the boundary of the notification. I can't click behind it until the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Neiot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzze8q/the_highlighted_line_is_the_boundary_of_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Neiot, Jan 18, 2021.

1. /u/Neiot Win User

The highlighted line is the boundary of the notification. I can't click behind it until the...

/u/Neiot, Jan 18, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile The highlighted line is the boundary of the notification. I can't click behind it until the... :)

4. Neek Win User

The highlighted line is the boundary of the notification. I can't click behind it until the...

Taskbar in-line notification center w/ number of new notifications

Here's animated illustration made in PS

The highlighted line is the boundary of the notification. I can't click behind it until the... [​IMG]

At the moment the user has to manually check if he's got any emails or other stuff, by opening the start menu, but this let's him know as soon as he gets any, however here's the cool thing...it won't annoy the user with Big pop ups and sounds.
    Plus if he's been AFK for a while, he'll see number of new notification's he's got in the meantime.
    Hope you like it, if you do please support it HERE

Thema:

1. The highlighted line is the boundary of the notification. I can't click behind it until the... - Similar Threads - highlighted line boundary

2. Can't left click until file explorer is restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't left click until file explorer is restarted: System:Windows 10, 19045Dell 5577, Crucial SSD checked good, 16 GB ram, i5-7300HQBehavior:The left click on any/all items does not work except in task manager. The mouse can be moved with the trackpad or a dedicated mouse, but left clicking is not possible, including on the...
  3. Can't left click until file explorer is restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't left click until file explorer is restarted: System:Windows 10, 19045Dell 5577, Crucial SSD checked good, 16 GB ram, i5-7300HQBehavior:The left click on any/all items does not work except in task manager. The mouse can be moved with the trackpad or a dedicated mouse, but left clicking is not possible, including on the...
  4. Can't left click until file explorer is restarted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Repeat Notification Sound every x seconds Until I click On Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeat Notification Sound every x seconds Until I click On Notification: Hi,I extended the timer for notification to appear for long, until I click on it. I also want the sound to be repeated every say 30 seconds until I click on the notification. Is here a possibility to set this up maybe with registry etc. - I am proficient IT person, so you can...
  6. Repeat Notification Sound every x seconds Until I click On Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeat Notification Sound every x seconds Until I click On Notification: Hi,I extended the timer for notification to appear for long, until I click on it. I also want the sound to be repeated every say 30 seconds until I click on the notification. Is here a possibility to set this up maybe with registry etc. - I am proficient IT person, so you can...
  7. Repeat Notification Sound every x seconds Until I click On Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can't copy after highlight & right click

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't copy after highlight & right click: I have Windows 10 Home and Office Pro 2016. If I want to copy a line or line of numbers like a usps tracking number, I have to highlight and right click it 5-7 times before it will copy. Then I can paste it where ever I want. I have changed my mouse three times and the same...
  9. Highlighting a few lines prior to Printing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Highlighting a few lines prior to Printing: I wanted to print a page from the web and show it to my doctor. I hooked the printer up to my laptop and prepared to print. I was going to highlight a few lines to show her and I thought I would make them bold. I thought it might be more professional than underlining them...
  10. Forced Update Notification, locks up system until clicked.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Forced Update Notification, locks up system until clicked.: This has been happening for the last week. I need to know which update it rode in on so I can remove it. It is very irritating just like the Windows 8 to 8.1 forced update notification. [img] I have my system set to only notify me about updates, at which time I use...