Windows 10: The highlighted Update has continued to give me the “unable to sign into your account”...

Discus and support The highlighted Update has continued to give me the “unable to sign into your account”... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iandejongh [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iandejongh, Mar 24, 2020.

1. The highlighted Update has continued to give me the “unable to sign into your account”...

/u/iandejongh, Mar 24, 2020

2. Unable to sign in to my account.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern, in order to get more clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps please reply with the answer to the below question:

1. Which accounts are you unable to sign in to?
    2. What happens when you try to sign in to your account?
    3. Are you seeing any error messages when you try to sign in to your PC?

If you are referring to the Microsoft account and if your Microsoft account has been compromised, it means that someone might be using your account to access your personal info or send spam. I suggest use the following guide to
    get back into your account, review your personal info and settings, and help prevent this from happening again. Refer the article on

How to access a compromised Microsoft account
    and try to reset your password. If the issue still persists you can follow the remaining steps mentioned in the article and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. The highlighted Update has continued to give me the “unable to sign into your account”... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 24, 2020
  4. The highlighted Update has continued to give me the “unable to sign into your account”...

unable to sign in to microsoft account.

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Is this the first time you are trying to log-in to the device after upgrading?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If this issue is the first time you are trying to log-in to the computer,
    I suggest you to check if your issue matches with the below thread.

If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Wasim Asad on August 18, 2015 and check if it resolves your issue.

When trying to sign into Windows 10 for the first time, I
    get the error “That password is incorrect.”

Also, if you are referring to Microsoft account, I suggest you to refer to the below link about: Why can't you sign in?
    and try to reset the password.

Try to reset your account password from the website, enter the same on your computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

The highlighted Update has continued to give me the “unable to sign into your account”...

1. The highlighted Update has continued to give me the “unable to sign into your account”... - Similar Threads - highlighted Update has

2. I am unable sign in to my microsoft account at my Toshiba laptop, not giving me option to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable sign in to my microsoft account at my Toshiba laptop, not giving me option to...: Hi, I am unable to sign in my laptop with my microsoft account as it showing password incorrect and it is not giving me the option to reset password. My device details are:OS EditionWindows 10 HomeVersion2009OS Build10.0.19044.2364System typeSatellite S50t-BRAM8 GBSerial...
  3. I am unable sign in to my microsoft account at my Toshiba laptop, not giving me option to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable sign in to my microsoft account at my Toshiba laptop, not giving me option to...: Hi, I am unable to sign in my laptop with my microsoft account as it showing password incorrect and it is not giving me the option to reset password. My device details are:OS EditionWindows 10 HomeVersion2009OS Build10.0.19044.2364System typeSatellite S50t-BRAM8 GBSerial...
  4. Can someone give me a fix for "We can't tell if your PC has enough space to continue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone give me a fix for "We can't tell if your PC has enough space to continue...: Hello, when Windows 11 22h2 was out I didn't receive an update in the windows update menu so I decided to download it as an ISO file and install it manually unfortunately I got this error. I tried several methods to fix the problem but they did not work. I even formatted the...
  5. Can someone give me a fix for "We can't tell if your PC has enough space to continue...

Can someone give me a fix for "We can't tell if your PC has enough space to continue...: Hello, when Windows 11 22h2 was out I didn't receive an update in the windows update menu so I decided to download it as an ISO file and install it manually unfortunately I got this error. I tried several methods to fix the problem but they did not work. I even formatted the...
  6. Unable to Sign in with Pin and it no longer gives me the option to sign in with my password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Sign in with Pin and it no longer gives me the option to sign in with my password...: Hi there,I was testing my features. I signed into my microsoft account on the web browser of my device and I said find my device and locked it. Now I don't know how to get back into it.On the sign in screen of my Windows 10 laptop it gives me the option to put in my pin the...
  7. Unable to Sign in with Pin and it no longer gives me the option to sign in with my password...

Unable to Sign in with Pin and it no longer gives me the option to sign in with my password...: Hi there,I was testing my features. I signed into my microsoft account on the web browser of my device and I said find my device and locked it. Now I don't know how to get back into it.On the sign in screen of my Windows 10 laptop it gives me the option to put in my pin the...
  8. Unable to Sign in with Pin and it no longer gives me the option to sign in with my password...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Account unable to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account unable to sign in: Hello, My admin account is not showing on sign in screen and when I try to sign in using local account an error displayed showing 'The user profile service failed the sign in'. I try to boot in safe mode but the problem remain same .Please help....
  10. Unable to activate, update, or sign into Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate, update, or sign into Microsoft Account: Oh bother... I'm running Windows 10 9879 in VMWare Workstation 10, this the third build that has this problem. I cannot and it will not let me sign into my Microsoft Account to start out with. The error code only seems to pertain to some Windows Update error on other...