Windows 10: The "History" button can now be pinned to the toolbar and the new history panel can be...

Discus and support The "History" button can now be pinned to the toolbar and the new history panel can be... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Oct 31, 2020.

1. The "History" button can now be pinned to the toolbar and the new history panel can be...

/u/Leopeva64-2, Oct 31, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Oct 31, 2020
  3. How to stop File History on the old drive and start File History on a new drive?

I use the external drive
    for File History and have a lot of information there. I want to restart the File History process on a new drive and place the previous File History drive off-site.

Please suggest the steps to stop File History on the old drive and start File History on a new drive.

CindyRomero, Oct 31, 2020
  4. The "History" button can now be pinned to the toolbar and the new history panel can be...

Back Button History

I think people are saying that they don't get a drop-down list of the tab's history (like in other browsers).

The "History" button can now be pinned to the toolbar and the new history panel can be... [​IMG]

lehnerus2000, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

The "History" button can now be pinned to the toolbar and the new history panel can be...

1. The "History" button can now be pinned to the toolbar and the new history panel can be... - Similar Threads - History button pinned

2. Can windows file history be used with onedrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can windows file history be used with onedrive?: Hello. I currently have my computer set up to sync with my Microsoft OneDrive accounts with all files stored locally on my computer in addition to the cloud. I am also using File History to periodically "backup" computer folders to an external hard drive. I would like Windows...
  3. Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: This post will show you how to show or hide the History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge. This option is currently available in the desktop version of the Edge browser. It allows you to add or remove a new history button in the toolbar as per your requirement. When you...
  4. Can not delete run history

Can not delete run history: My laptop has some problem with Role of account since I buy it. There is many bug, and very annoying. One of them is i cant delete my history run. I have tried to delete entire file in RumMRU that provided in regedit. But, there is no file, except default. How can i delete...
  5. can not stop file history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can not stop file history: I have an active one drive connection that copies all my documents, etc. to the cloud as well as a backup of files in Windows Server 2012. Prior to the last update build 19041.329, I had file history turned off since it is redundant in my situation. Since the update I am...
  6. Folder missing from File History panel but can be browsed from properties

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Folder missing from File History panel but can be browsed from properties: hi, im new to using File History. I set up for backing up E:/ (but exclude some folders) and Desktop folder (in C:/). From File History in control panel > restore file, the only folder shown is Desktop. But when I click right > properties on folders in E:/ then go to Previous...
  7. How can I restore files on file history to new pc?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I restore files on file history to new pc?: How can I restore files on file history to new pc? Is the best way to transfer files to a new pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-files-on-file-history-to-new-pc/3ee82309-04b3-41bf-aeb8-bf7f64a9216b"
  8. Windows Clipboard History Panel Misbehave

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Clipboard History Panel Misbehave: In my Windows 10 PC, I can only access the Windows Clipboard history window by pressing Windows Key+V after I restart my Windows explorer process. Otherwise if I restart my PC, initially I am not able to open the clipboard window by pressing the above key combination. I have...
  9. Google Toolbar History

Google Toolbar History: I've asked this before, but can't find it, but would like to ask it again. I have Google Toolbar installed. Up in the left hand side, where you put something to search for is there, but all the things I have search for isn't when I hit the down arrow. To update on this, is...
  10. Can File History be done manually

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can File History be done manually: Is it possible to run File History manually at a time to suit. Ideally I would like to run it once a week, but find there is no option for that under the advanced settings. I don't really want to keep the external drive I'm using for this connected to my PC all the time so...