Windows 10: The icon in the top corner left has suddenly disappeared. Am I alone with is issue?

Discus and support The icon in the top corner left has suddenly disappeared. Am I alone with is issue? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, [IMG] I ask this question because of a few issues, firstly the icon in the top corner left which has disappeared without knowing why, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TristanRoch, Feb 22, 2021.

1. The icon in the top corner left has suddenly disappeared. Am I alone with is issue?

Hi,

The icon in the top corner left has suddenly disappeared. Am I alone with is issue? [​IMG]

I ask this question because of a few issues, firstly the icon in the top corner left which has disappeared without knowing why, and the fact that I cannot save MS Paint files because of "sharing violation" issues.

Do you think it would be another OS vulnerability or something else?

Thanks you to answer, and have a good time!

:)

TristanRoch, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Bonita05 Win User

taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner

Need help with taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner

Bonita05, Feb 22, 2021
  3. sbalu571 Win User
    win 10 start menu appear top left corner and freezed

Hello,
    Suddenly my win 10 appeared top left corner as 3 lines and all apps are appeared entire screen and not able to access desk top . I tired all setting options but no use earlier start will appear bottom left corner and clicks start
    menu will appear as slide show not it is freezed all APPS are apeared as large icons occupying entire screen

Help me out to restore to normal appearence \

Thanks
    Balu

sbalu571, Feb 22, 2021
  4. The icon in the top corner left has suddenly disappeared. Am I alone with is issue?

Windows 10 (2004) desktop icons disappear, showing movable little blue box in top left corner - double clicking the box restores desktop icons but blue box is still there

Ok,

here is the problem, sometimes on Windows 10s home (converted from S to full) on my child's Acer Spin1 laptop desktop icons sometimes disappear and the blue box is shown at the top left corner of the screen. I can move this box around but still another box
    is shown at the same place in the left top corner. If I double click the movable box, desktop icons are restored, after that, another blue box is still there in the corner and not movable after the icons are restored. If you kill explorer.exe and start it
    again via task manager the box disappears for a while.

Here is the video showing this behaviour. Very strange.

ŽeljkoMikić, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

The icon in the top corner left has suddenly disappeared. Am I alone with is issue?

1. The icon in the top corner left has suddenly disappeared. Am I alone with is issue? - Similar Threads - icon top corner

2. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  3. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  4. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  5. How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon: How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon?just appear some days ago on my Surface Pro X. It is so annoyingThanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-little-box-on-the-top-left/bd0e3b97-29cc-4f02-962d-84a6da310331
  6. How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon: How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon?just appear some days ago on my Surface Pro X. It is so annoyingThanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-little-box-on-the-top-left/bd0e3b97-29cc-4f02-962d-84a6da310331
  7. Top left corner icon keeps moving

in Windows 10 Support
    Top left corner icon keeps moving: Ever since i updated from version 1903 the PC icon i have sitting in the top left corner gets moved after every restart. Its been doing the same in 2020 and 20H2 versions, anyone know why and how to stop it doing that? 179409
  8. taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner: Need help with taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner 164753
  9. No response on top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    No response on top left corner: Hello, I have a problem with top left corner of the screen. I can put I mouse there, but when I click nothing happens... It is a small area. Please send me an advice how to solve the problem. It started happening two days ago. Thank you...
  10. Cursor jumping to top left corner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumping to top left corner.: I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was unplugged, the...