Windows 10: The icon of the seperate button became black after a system update.

Discus and support The icon of the seperate button became black after a system update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] It became like this. How can I solve it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xiaobubu23433, Apr 9, 2020.

1. The icon of the seperate button became black after a system update.

The icon of the seperate button became black after a system update. 896ced9d-6434-4b07-ac04-b906d595d6e5?upload=true.png

It became like this. How can I solve it?

:)

xiaobubu23433, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

The icon of the seperate button became black after a system update.

Missing icons / buttons after System Restore

Hi Terrie,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try to undo the restore or pick another restore point.

Please follow these steps to access system restore:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, and then select Control Panel.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

The icon of the seperate button became black after a system update.

1. The icon of the seperate button became black after a system update. - Similar Threads - icon seperate button

2. Fonts and icons became pixelized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts and icons became pixelized: Hello,font and icons suddenly became pixelized, looks like a ladder on the edges of each letter. I assume it was due to the Windows update because I've tried everything else. It is possible to fix it, without reinstalling older versions of Windows or is it possible to...
  3. Fonts and icons became pixelized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fonts and icons became pixelized: Hello,font and icons suddenly became pixelized, looks like a ladder on the edges of each letter. I assume it was due to the Windows update because I've tried everything else. It is possible to fix it, without reinstalling older versions of Windows or is it possible to...
  4. Fonts and icons became pixelized

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start Tiles became Black

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Tiles became Black: Hello,Recently updated the system with KB4562830.After restart, start menu tiles became black instead of blue as I had before.I do not mind the icons change in the menu, I just want the blue tiles back. In "Personalization - colors" tried "Light color" it all became...
  6. PC became slower after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC became slower after update: So recently, i installed the update that told me that if i didn't install it, i wouldn't have a supported version of windows 10 anymore. So i downloaded it and after that i go on youtube and when a video is open, everything scrolls at like 20 fps. This also happens on...
  7. After an update Windows became disactivated.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After an update Windows became disactivated.: Windows was pre-installed on my Acer laptop, after an update Windows became disactivated. Running the troubleshoot has not worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-windows-became-disactivated/efd0a9df-8e6a-40ca-a70e-bc94bc66e552
  8. Black desktop with icons after updating to 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black desktop with icons after updating to 2004: When updating from 18363 to 19041 Windows 10 x64 and after reboot the desktop is black. I had this in June. I had this a few days back. Q: is this a known issue? Yes, I read about black screens-issues, but I don't know whether others are facing screens that are entirely...
  9. Question on Seperate Partitions & System Image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question on Seperate Partitions & System Image: Thanks to this site I am regular Macrium user for System Images. I have read here that it is a good idea to split your OS (C Drive) and your music/docs/videos (to say D Drive) into separate partions. This results in a faster System image to create and restore due to the...
  10. Explorer Icons became blurred

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer Icons became blurred: Hi, Kind of a strange issue, but not sure why all my drive icons shows up as blurred.. The screen shot will be able to depict the issue clearly. If any one have an idea of what is causing this and a solution to the problem. Please tell. *Smile [img] 27182