Windows 10: The Icon Wont Appear

Discus and support The Icon Wont Appear in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My files randomly started to stop show the actual picture for the png or jpeg and an image for videos as well and now only show a default file image.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CollinSheffield, May 21, 2020.

1. The Icon Wont Appear

My files randomly started to stop show the actual picture for the png or jpeg and an image for videos as well and now only show a default file image. The Files still work but I don't have any indication of what file it is outside of the title. I checked the file explorer settings and everything was the same as it is. The Icons also stopped showing up for the Photos and Video Editor App. Please help the preview images really help me

:)

CollinSheffield, May 21, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, May 21, 2020
  3. rizzo Win User
    Small Icon Wont Change

dpi changes font, not icon size. Right click on your desktop then go to properties>appearance>advanced> click the top drop down menu and you'll find an icon setting where you can adjust size. That may only affect the desktop icons but it's worth a shot.

rizzo, May 21, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

The Icon Wont Appear

one drive icons not appearing on Notification area

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if Notification setting for One Drive Is turned on. Follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and Select Settings.
    • Select System and Click on Notification and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icon to appear on taskbar.
    • Turn on the notification for One Drive.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, May 21, 2020
Thema:

The Icon Wont Appear

1. The Icon Wont Appear - Similar Threads - Icon Wont Appear

2. No icons appear on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No icons appear on desktop: Files don't appear on desktop but do in the desktop folder in the file explorer. The recycle bin icon turned into that gray rectangle at the top of the desktop that stretches the entire width of the screen. Icons don't appear in the desktop icon settings....
  3. No icons appear on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No icons appear on desktop: Files don't appear on desktop but do in the desktop folder in the file explorer. The recycle bin icon turned into that gray rectangle at the top of the desktop that stretches the entire width of the screen. Icons don't appear in the desktop icon settings....
  4. Search results wont appear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search results wont appear: I decided id clear up my start programs because there was so much in it and so I thought it would be a good idea to go into my start programs folder and delete all the shortcut icons and I think even the folder and now when i search for a program for say Valorant it doesn't...
  5. Search results wont appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search results wont appear: I decided id clear up my start programs because there was so much in it and so I thought it would be a good idea to go into my start programs folder and delete all the shortcut icons and I think even the folder and now when i search for a program for say Valorant it doesn't...
  6. Search results wont appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Login Screen wont appear.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login Screen wont appear.: My login screen won’t appear. I’ve tried everything from windows startup repair to trying to reinstall windows but all I get is errors. Even on safe mode the login screen won’t appear. I’ve tried sfc, rebuilding mbr, and ctrl+alt+delete but nothing works. Please help asap!...
  8. No icons appear on the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    No icons appear on the desktop: When I open Microsoft, the desktop is completely blank. None of the icons or shortcuts appear. When I try to add one, nothing shows up, but it is indicated that the shortcut already exists. How do I get my original desktop back?...
  9. Icons appearance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons appearance: مرحبا مايكروسوفت عندي مشكلة في ظهور الايقونات و هي ان الايقونات شكلها لا يظهر و انما فقط يظهر اسم المجلد و هذا ف وضع large icons و انما في باقي الاوضاع تظهر الايقونات بشكل مبكسل غير واضح اريد حل لو سمحت My device acer aspire f5 573g Windows 10 1803...
  10. No taskbar, no icons appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    No taskbar, no icons appearing: I can't get into the settings to factory reset my computer. I use windows buttom + i. It never loads. I already tried going into powershell and copy and pasting what's normally pasted into there. It never finishes loading up the command so I just close it after. Please Help...