Windows 10: The images that I insert in a Word 2016 document regularly disappear after some time.

Discus and support The images that I insert in a Word 2016 document regularly disappear after some time. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good morning, I am a Microsoft Windows 10 and an Office for home and business 2016 user. I have a serious problem with Word 2016: the images... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Libellule bleue, May 4, 2020.

1. The images that I insert in a Word 2016 document regularly disappear after some time.

Good morning,

I am a Microsoft Windows 10 and an Office for home and business 2016 user.

I have a serious problem with Word 2016: the images that I insert in a Word 2016 document regularly disappear after some time. All the pictures no longer show up and are replaced by empty frames!

This problem happens whatever the way I insert images: either with the “Edit and copy” command of the snipping tool, or with the “Insert pictures” command of Word 2016.

This problem happens in most Word 2016 documents that include pictures. I cannot figure out how to solve it.

I never had this problem with previous versions of Windows or of Word.

Many thanks in advance for your precious help.

Kind regards.

:)

Libellule bleue, May 4, 2020

2. How do you convert a scanned drawing into a word document

Hello Jeremiah,

When you insert a scanned photos or images on Word and you save it, it automatically becomes part of the

document. May we ask for the version of your Word (e.g. 2010, 2013, 2016, etc.)?

In the meantime, you may refer on these articles for possible solution:

We will wait for your feedback.

Lawrence Lib, May 4, 2020
  3. Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

The Options selection on the bottom of the left side list:

The images that I insert in a Word 2016 document regularly disappear after some time. [​IMG]

Wiley Coyote, May 4, 2020
  4. C4AN1D3 Win User

The images that I insert in a Word 2016 document regularly disappear after some time.

Inserting images in Word in Office Mobile

Hi. I've been trying to insert images in a Word document in my phone. Is it possible to do so???

C4AN1D3, May 4, 2020
Thema:

The images that I insert in a Word 2016 document regularly disappear after some time.

1. The images that I insert in a Word 2016 document regularly disappear after some time. - Similar Threads - images insert Word

2. Word document only printing images

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Word document only printing images: I have created a word document with text and 2 images. When I go to print, it will only print images. Can you help? Thanks- Laura https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document-only-printing-images/0a56e378-b9cb-4826-aa78-1a8dc902233e
  3. insert a scanned document into a word document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    insert a scanned document into a word document: How do I insert a scanned document into a word document . There is no tab for document in Insert options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insert-a-scanned-document-into-a-word-document/1af9c9a4-d395-4999-b43d-7989c402dc46
  4. Move image around Word document

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Move image around Word document: Word 2019.What setting do I have to make to be able to move an image around a Word document.I did this in Word 2013 by selecting the image and then dragged it to where ever I wanted. 166723
  5. Images not appearing in word document after moving images folder

Images not appearing in word document after moving images folder: I moved my images folder and documents all onto a harddrive and my imported images no longer appear on my documents. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/images-not-appearing-in-word-document-after-moving/b2c69a61-2e63-4666-9dbf-1bd74f6b369f
  6. inserting a pdf or jpg file into a word document

inserting a pdf or jpg file into a word document: Hello I have been trying to insert a pdf document, which is an image into my Word document. I even saved it as a jpg and tried that... no luck help please...
  7. Drawings disappearing and moving in Word/Powerpoint 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drawings disappearing and moving in Word/Powerpoint 2016: I have a HP Pavillion X360, and whenever I use the HP Pen in either Word or Powerpoint I am often subjected to my work spontaneously disappearing whenever I change slides in powerpoint, or being dragged along whenever I go up or down a word document as if the drawing is stuck...
  8. Inserting a picture in a Word document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inserting a picture in a Word document: In Windows 10; I can't insert a picture, from my computer, into a Word document. I am following the Help instructions, which are the same as they were for Windows 7. However, the picture doesn't appear in the document, but I do get what looks like a text box. What am I...
  9. Word document disappeared after saving

Word document disappeared after saving: I keep a journal and try to update it daily. This morning I updated the journal and got an error message that Normal.dot was being overwritten and did I want to do that? No. Then I got another message that said my file was read only. Hmm. I look again and it says Normal.dot...
  10. Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document: Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document. When I go to save after opening up a brand new word doc. It tells me it will be updated to the latest word doc. I am using Office 2016 Pro on Windows 10 64bit HP laptop. Any advice would be welcome. Thank you in advance....