Windows 10: the indicator of the num lock is not displaying in the screen

Discus and support the indicator of the num lock is not displaying in the screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the indicator of the numlock is not displaying in the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Temonissac, Nov 25, 2021.

1. the indicator of the num lock is not displaying in the screen

the indicator of the numlock is not displaying in the screen

:)

Temonissac, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Fillbee Win User

Windows 10 Num Lock On-screen indicator won't go away

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on my new computer. Prior to upgrading I had followed directions for turning off the on-screen indicator that num locks is "on" (I'm not asking about turning num locks off and on: I'm asking about that annoyingly
    large icon in the middle of the screen that covers other things up). For a while after the upgrade this indicator was not staying on the screen, but now it's back and I can't find any instructions on how you get rid of it in Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

Fillbee, Nov 25, 2021
  3. CAP and NUM lock indicators

I have a new laptop and windows 10 - I'm surprised to learn that there is no on-screen indicator when the CAP Lock is on, or when the NUM lock is on, does anyone know how to get an indicator, Cortana was useless when I asked. My Asus laptop doesn't
    have a light for these locks.

DB-Charlotte, Nov 25, 2021
  4. the indicator of the num lock is not displaying in the screen

How to disable Caps Lock/ Num Lock notification Windows 10?

Caps lock and/or num lock icons displaying permanently on Lenovo laptop screen

I have a Lenovo E530c laptop running on Windows 10. I was experiencing the same problem as many users, judging from the number of on line queries and posts, with the caps lock and/or num lock icons staying permanently on at the bottom centre of the screen (black boxes containing either a white numeral one or a capital letter A).

Several posts suggested going to Control Panel, and clicking on “Display,” then clicking on the “Show the indicator for a few seconds” option. This disables the “Always show the indicator” option that was apparently the root of the problem. I tried this to discover that there was no “Display” option under “Control Panel” on my machine.

I eventually clicked on “Settings”, which resulted in a menu with a “Display” option. I clicked on the “display adapter properties” link at the very bottom of this page, which led to a series of tabs, one of which is “screen configurations”. This where I found the caps/numlock display options mentioned above.

So if your machine doesn’t have a “Display” heading under Control Panel (like mine) the solution is:

• Click on the “search” icon at the bottom left of the screen
    • Type in “Control panel” (both words)
    • Click on “Settings”
    • Click on “Display”
    • Click on “Display adapter settings” at the bottom of the screen
    • Click on the “Screen configurations” tab
    • Click on the “Show the indicator for a few seconds"

Reginald Ellis, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

the indicator of the num lock is not displaying in the screen

1. the indicator of the num lock is not displaying in the screen - Similar Threads - indicator num lock

2. TURN ON VISUAL DISPLAY INDICATOR FOR CAPS, NUM LOCK. ETC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TURN ON VISUAL DISPLAY INDICATOR FOR CAPS, NUM LOCK. ETC: As seen in the question, I'm tryna on back my visual display screen indicators, it was working before and I could see them but now it's gone.What I'm talking is this kind of indicator, NO SOUND OR LIGHT BSI'm looking at solutions that requires downloading acer drivers and...
  3. TURN ON VISUAL DISPLAY INDICATOR FOR CAPS, NUM LOCK. ETC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TURN ON VISUAL DISPLAY INDICATOR FOR CAPS, NUM LOCK. ETC: As seen in the question, I'm tryna on back my visual display screen indicators, it was working before and I could see them but now it's gone.What I'm talking is this kind of indicator, NO SOUND OR LIGHT BSI'm looking at solutions that requires downloading acer drivers and...
  4. TURN ON VISUAL DISPLAY INDICATOR FOR CAPS, NUM LOCK. ETC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling: I can't turn off the on screen pop up indicator for the caps lock and othersI have tried searching myself but they're outdated and I can't find the setting parts they mentionit is a self built PC so any advice relating to Lenovo is uselessI particularly want this setting...
  6. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  7. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  8. the indicator of the num lock is not displaying in the screen

the indicator of the num lock is not displaying in the screen: the indicator of the numlock is not displaying in the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-indicator-of-the-num-lock-is-not-displaying-in/b414d677-1f29-43af-ab39-c788475cfb9c
  9. caps lock num lock indicators disappear

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    caps lock num lock indicators disappear: Hi,My laptop’s native cap locks num lock indicators won’t show any more.I tried almost all sorts of fixes that I’ve found online, yet of no avail.When I reset Windows 10, they come back but stop functioning right after some of the updates are done.Any ideas ?...
  10. how to display num lock setting on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to display num lock setting on screen: I'm trying to turn on the Windows feature that shows the status of the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys on the backup laptop which has no light installed in its Num Lock key. This laptop, a Toshiba Satellite, originally only used the lights in the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys to...