Windows 10: The input indicator show at middle-right not bottom-right

Discus and support The input indicator show at middle-right not bottom-right in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Showing at middle-right when switching input language *(Image from Internet) [img] It should be at bottom-right [img] 141913 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lun35037, Oct 5, 2019.

1. lun35037 Win User

The input indicator show at middle-right not bottom-right

Showing at middle-right when switching input language

*(Image from Internet)

The input indicator show at middle-right not bottom-right [​IMG]

It should be at bottom-right

The input indicator show at middle-right not bottom-right [​IMG]

:)

lun35037, Oct 5, 2019

2. Right Clicking on a file

Hi Dileep,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Below are the steps on how to create Mail Recipient in the Sent To list.

1. Press Windows Key + R.

2. Type in the Search bar %appdata%\microsoft\windows\sendto

3. Right Click on the space in the middle of the window

4. Click New.

5. Click Text Document

6. Open the txt file in notepad, type in there 'Mail', and save the file as "Mail Recipient.MAPIMail"

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Enabling input indicator on lock screen and taskbar

Hi,

For you to enable the input indicator or language bar on lock screen and task bar, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key and select Control Panel.
    • Look for Language, then click it to open.
    • On the left pane, click Advance settings.
    • Under Switching input methods, tick the option Use the desktop language bar when it's available.
    • Click Save to save the changes.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 5, 2019
  4. The input indicator show at middle-right not bottom-right

The input indicator disappears randomly.

Hi,

I realize your concern and will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

This issue might have occurred if there are any
    Tune-Up Utilities, Optimizers and Registry cleaners.

To assist you better on the issue, I request to provide information on the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to the system prior to this issue?

• Have you installed any third party security software on the system?
    However I suggest you to turn Off the Input Indicator from the
    Turn System Icons On or off and restart the system and check if it helps:

• Press Windows logo + X keys and open control panel.

• On the top right corner of the window choose
      large icons under category.

• Select Language and go to
      Advanced settings on the left pane.

• Uncheck on the option
      Use the desktop language bar when it’s available
      under Switching input methods to turn it off.

• Restart the system and turn it on again.

Kindly get back to us if you still have concerns with input indicator. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

The input indicator show at middle-right not bottom-right

1. The input indicator show at middle-right not bottom-right - Similar Threads - input indicator show

2. My PC is stuck on a an screen that says “ASRock” in the middle and in the bottom right it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is stuck on a an screen that says “ASRock” in the middle and in the bottom right it...: i’ve tried unplugging everything and so many other things to get off this screen i hard reset the computer and it still won’t work i hope someone sees this who is able to help me...
  3. My PC is stuck on a an screen that says “ASRock” in the middle and in the bottom right it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is stuck on a an screen that says “ASRock” in the middle and in the bottom right it...: i’ve tried unplugging everything and so many other things to get off this screen i hard reset the computer and it still won’t work i hope someone sees this who is able to help me...
  4. My PC is stuck on a an screen that says “ASRock” in the middle and in the bottom right it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  6. bottom right icons not working

bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  7. large popup bottom right

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    large popup bottom right: Hello there, I have uninstalled recent applications I thought the popup had to do with razer synapse. But after a while a large white popup appears. I will show you a screenshot. [ATTACH] If i go the middle bottom I can press OK but it wont close the popup. Can anyone...
  8. Ads right in the middle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ads right in the middle: Why do I get ads right in the middle of looking at recipes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-right-in-the-middle/c97fec94-cda1-4336-875b-c6a9353ca5a4
  9. Bottom right cornor notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bottom right cornor notifications: These things are soooo darned annoying, I've looked everywhere I can think of but I can't find a button that turns them off. I have a Dell G7 7588, windows 10. The notifications are just random ads or whatever happens to pop up on my email inbox at the time. I'd reallllly...
  10. Glitch with notifications in bottom right?

Glitch with notifications in bottom right?: My predator Helios 300 has recently started having problems with its Windows 10 notifications. Whenever a notification pops up in the bottom right no matter what it is, it will say your office installation is complete in glitched out letters that don't totally fit in the box...