Windows 10: the input is going into the monitor .

Discus and support the input is going into the monitor . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had a post on my other discussion the other day: Make sure the input is going into the monitor as this may be creating your issue. I replied... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TastelessCone16, Mar 5, 2019.

1. the input is going into the monitor .

I had a post on my other discussion the other day:

Make sure the input is going into the monitor as this may be creating your issue.

I replied with: Thanks ill try that but how do i do that exactly??? sry im not super good with external connections. |||||||||||||||||||| as i said in that post, i am not the best with external displays on windows 10. The post Make sure the input is going into the monitor as this may be creating your issue.

Was very helpful but it would be beneficial if someone could either post a video or picture or just try to explain it in depth with text so that i can get a better undertsanding of how to do it. ||||| thanks!||| please respond if you know anything about this

:)

TastelessCone16, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Erika Aro Win User

current input timing is not supported

Hi,

Following up on your concern about the error The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1366x768@60 Hz or any other monitor listed time as per the monitor specifications. How did
    it go after trying DaveM121's suggestion?

Erika Aro, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Secondry monitor says no input

Hi Michelle,

When 1 and 2 are posted under the Display option, it means that the device is detecting a video input. Concerns related to signal input could be associated with the driver or the hardware component of your device.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Do you see your monitors under Display settings? To check, right-click on the blank area on your desktop and select Display settings.
    • What projection option did you choose for your monitors? To check, press
      Windows key + P on your keyboard.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • How are the monitors connected to your device? Examples of connections are VGA, HDMI, and DVI.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Mar 5, 2019
  4. the input is going into the monitor .

Windows 10 touchscreen input registering on wrong monitor

Here is what I have found. The procedure has worked in Win 8, but does not seem to help in Windows 10 anymore. I would call it a bug.

• Go to Search / Cortana
    • Serach for "Tablet PC Settings"
    • Click "Setup..."
    • Choose "Touch Input..."
    • Hit the "Enter" key until you see the instructions appear on your touch monitor. Touch this screen and it will say something like "Hit enter to move to the next step".

mediamartin, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

the input is going into the monitor .

1. the input is going into the monitor . - Similar Threads - input going monitor

2. Monitors not going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors not going to sleep: I have managed to find out why my monitors are not going to sleep by running powercfg /requestsC:\Users\Clayton>powercfg /requests DISPLAY: [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\RegAsm.exeHow do I fix this?...
  3. Monitors not going to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors not going to sleep: I have managed to find out why my monitors are not going to sleep by running powercfg /requestsC:\Users\Clayton>powercfg /requests DISPLAY: [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\RegAsm.exeHow do I fix this?...
  4. Conflicting Monitor Inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conflicting Monitor Inputs: Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here.We have a Dell Precision Workstation T1650 running Windows 8. This computer is connected to a monitor via a VGA cable and to a laboratory instrument via a DisplayPort to DVI adapter the DVI connects to the lab instrument,...
  5. Conflicting Monitor Inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conflicting Monitor Inputs: Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here.We have a Dell Precision Workstation T1650 running Windows 8. This computer is connected to a monitor via a VGA cable and to a laboratory instrument via a DisplayPort to DVI adapter the DVI connects to the lab instrument,...
  6. Input not supported on monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Input not supported on monitor: I really need help. I just installed new Radeon drivers and software then restarted my PC and now the monitor is just black and says “Input not supported”. I’ve tried to restart the pc again but nothing....
  7. Monitor - No Input Signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor - No Input Signal: I got a new desktop assembled. The specs are basically i3 10th Gen with Intel UHD Graphics 630 (maximum resolution possible 4096 x 2304). My monitor is an Acer B223wl (maximum resolution possible 1680 x 1050). My monitor has been used before, it was bought second-hand. When I...
  8. Can’t go into safe mode because monitor sais input not supported

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can’t go into safe mode because monitor sais input not supported: I was messing with my monitor setting and messed something up and now when i open up i see the windows logo and the spinny circles thing for a few seconds and then monitor goes black and saying input not supported. During the startup I tried going into safe mode to change the...
  9. Monitor shows no input cable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor shows no input cable: My monitor is always showing no input cable and goes to sleep but the pc works normally. I need to restart 15-20 times ,but something when monitor start it shows display driver failed to start ;using Microsoft basic display instead I heve tried everything from reinstalling...
  10. Monitor Going Bad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Going Bad?: I have an LG E2250 monitor and when I start games that use d3d the screen turns black, if I turn the monitor off, then on, the problems goes away until the next time I run a game. Everything else is working fine, no other issues, tried a variety of Nvidia drivers on my...