Windows 10: the installation failed in the safe _os phase with an error during boot operation

Discus and support the installation failed in the safe _os phase with an error during boot operation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have downloaded an iso for windows 10 from media creation tool when I am running the setup in the iso I do alla that things needed but when it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by steliosperros, Aug 10, 2019.

1. the installation failed in the safe _os phase with an error during boot operation

I have downloaded an iso for windows 10 from media creation tool when I am running the setup in the iso I do alla that things needed but when it says installing windows 10 it goes 100% it does a lot of restarts and it open to my desktop again and the setup opens and it says the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during boot operation

:)

steliosperros, Aug 10, 2019
  2. miscat Win User

The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during BOOT operation, error 0xc1900101-0x30017

Original title: upgrade to Windows 10

I did and it went back to Windows 7

oxc1900101 - ox30017

The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during BOOT operation

??????????

miscat, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 hangs at 96%, with ERROR 0x8007002C_0x4000D, Failed Second BOOT Phase w/ an ERROR during Migrate_DATA Operation

Windows 10 hangs at 96%, with ERROR 0x8007002C_0x4000D, Failed Second BOOT Phase w/ an ERROR during Migrate_DATA Operation.

I've tried all of the suggestions, for Installing Windows 10, the Community has offered, so far.

LARRY CORCORAN, Aug 10, 2019
  4. the installation failed in the safe _os phase with an error during boot operation

0xC1900101-0x40017 Installation failed in the second Boot phase with an error during Boot operation.

Original title: Mr

I have done all the suggestions EG clean boot and stopping

mi server. Spend many hours also uninstalling the old programs. No success. Now

I received the following message.

0xC1900101-0x40017

Installation failed in the second Boot phase with an error during Boot operation.

Further more as suggested I updated the Nividia driver and removed all USB devices, No success?

Could it be because my Windows 7 was updated to 7pro?

I finally have had enough I reinstalled about 15 times. When windows 7 it worked perfectly well..

Franz Eigenstetter, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

the installation failed in the safe _os phase with an error during boot operation

1. the installation failed in the safe _os phase with an error during boot operation - Similar Threads - installation failed safe

2. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation: I have tried to installing windows 11 22H2 version on my Dell Inspiron 43711N and getting an error message of 0xC1900101-0x20017 saying"The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation. What should I do now please tell me....
  3. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation: I have tried to installing windows 11 22H2 version on my Dell Inspiron 43711N and getting an error message of 0xC1900101-0x20017 saying"The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation. What should I do now please tell me....
  4. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation: The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operationI've been trying to install Windows 11 22h2 on my laptop running Windows 11 Pro 21h2 for the past 2 weeks now. But every time my laptop restarts the second time, it gets stuck just after the...
  5. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation: The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operationI've been trying to install Windows 11 22h2 on my laptop running Windows 11 Pro 21h2 for the past 2 weeks now. But every time my laptop restarts the second time, it gets stuck just after the...
  6. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation...: I decicded to update my pc to recent 20H2 update .. I am currently on 1809 . I tried all the methods - Media creation tool , Windows Update Assistant and from setting menu checking for update .. all 3 updates gives me same error during installation. The installation...
  7. installation failed in the safe-os phase with an error during boot operation. ERROR...

installation failed in the safe-os phase with an error during boot operation. ERROR...: I have downloaded an iso for windows 10 from the media creation tool, when I am running the setup in the iso it says installing windows 10 it goes 100% it does a lot of restarts and it open to my desktop again and the setup opens and it says the installation failed in the...
  8. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation: hi i'm running on windows 10 1909 with latest system and drivers updates . a few weeks ago i found out that i can't boot into system from my personal usb winpe image i had used several times before but i didn`t pay so much attention cause it was not so important and i...
  9. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during boot operation

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during boot operation: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 Trying to upgrade a Windows 7 machine to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool 1909. Install rolls back with this error. Logs per this article:...
  10. the installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

the installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation: error code 0x8007042B - 0x2000D "the installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation" Hi I am getting this error when ever I am trying to upgrade to Windows 10 1903 I have tried both the Media Creation tool and the Windows Upgrade...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during apply_image operation

2. safe_os error windows 10 intel i3 KB3064209

3. windows 10 failed to install in safe image operation

4. 0x8007042B-0x2000D phase _OS