Windows 10: the installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

Discus and support the installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; error code 0x8007042B - 0x2000D "the installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation" Hi I am getting this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by D3athBring3r474, Nov 15, 2019.

1. the installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

error code

0x8007042B - 0x2000D
    "the installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation"

Hi I am getting this error when ever I am trying to upgrade to Windows 10 1903 I have tried both the Media Creation tool and the Windows Upgrade assistant but I get the exact same error every time my error logs is in the link below. please some help me.

setupact

:)

D3athBring3r474, Nov 15, 2019

2. Failed Upgrade Windows The installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation.

Try to upgrade from 1607 to 1709 FCU

0x8007042b - 0x2000d

The installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation.

My Laptop is MSI GE62 2QL with Windows 10 Education

upgrade with Win10_1709_EnglishInternational_x64.ISO file

already use windows update troubleshooter not working.

already tried reset to default hosts file but not working.

My log file here

log

DanaSetyaji, Nov 15, 2019
  3. 0xC1900101 - 0x4000D Setup failed in SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

• 0xC1900101 - 0x4000D
    • Setup failed in SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

Marcusvan Loef, Nov 15, 2019
  4. the installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

Failed Upgrade Windows The installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation.

i already tried using media creation tool and windows update assistant the problem is after second restart windows back to normal with error message

0x8007042b - 0x2000d

The installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation. and log file here
    log

what i already do, remove large file, uninstall non-microsoft AV, use system file checker (no error), use ccleaner fix issues.

nothing work

DanaSetyaji, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

the installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

1. the installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation - Similar Threads - installation failed SAFE

2. the installation failed in the first boot phase with an error during migrate_data operation...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the installation failed in the first boot phase with an error during migrate_data operation...: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 in workgroup when trying to do in place install windows receive error Have run sfc /scannow and all ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-installation-failed-in-the-first-boot-phase/05017b5c-c4b6-415d-8bb1-acbbcdd66f3c
  3. installation failed in the safe-os phase with an error during boot operation. ERROR...

installation failed in the safe-os phase with an error during boot operation. ERROR...: I have downloaded an iso for windows 10 from the media creation tool, when I am running the setup in the iso it says installing windows 10 it goes 100% it does a lot of restarts and it open to my desktop again and the setup opens and it says the installation failed in the...
  4. The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation: I have a Surface Book running Win 10 Pro 1909. It appears to have a problem in that it will not install some updates. I tried to fix the problem as follows. 1 Downloaded the Media Creation Tool. 2 Created an installation ISO to install Win 10 Pro 2004. 3 Mounted the ISO....
  5. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during migrate_data operation

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during migrate_data operation: I am trying to install windows 10 1903 but i am getting error.. If anyone is familiar..guide me to fix it..i have the iso file too... tried windows assist and windows update from settings my pc spec: 10pro 8gb ram 1Tb left 640gb(3 partion with c drive 170gb) [ATTACH]...
  6. the installation failed in the safe _os phase with an error during boot operation

the installation failed in the safe _os phase with an error during boot operation: I have downloaded an iso for windows 10 from media creation tool when I am running the setup in the iso I do alla that things needed but when it says installing windows 10 it goes 100% it does a lot of restarts and it open to my desktop again and the setup opens and it says...
  7. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

in Windows 10 News
    The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If during Windows 10 Upgrade, you receive error 0x80070003 – 0x2000D, The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation message, then this post may be able to help you. 0x80070003 – 0x2000D, The installation failed [...]...
  8. Failed Upgrade Windows The installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during...

Failed Upgrade Windows The installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during...: Try to upgrade from 1607 to 1709 FCU 0x8007042b - 0x2000d The installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation. My Laptop is MSI GE62 2QL with Windows 10 Education upgrade with Win10_1709_EnglishInternational_x64.ISO file already...
  9. the upload failed SECOND_BOOT during an MIGRATE_DATA operation with an error

the upload failed SECOND_BOOT during an MIGRATE_DATA operation with an error: Windows 10, sürüm 1803 özellik güncellemesi 3. 09. 2018 - Son yükleme denemesi 0x80240034'te hata oldu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/the-upload-failed-secondboot-during-an-migratedata/f6fbf353-c253-4ed1-aa07-07f8bac16fd9
  10. 1703 to 1709 fails in SECOND_BOOT phase, error during MIGRATE_DATA

1703 to 1709 fails in SECOND_BOOT phase, error during MIGRATE_DATA: Hi all, please bear with me. I have the following drives: (see attachment) My C drive, a 120GB SSD My D drive (Music), E drive (More Programs), F drive (Steam Library) all on a 4TB drive My G drive (Video), my K drive (email) on a 2TB drive My H drive (Games) a 240GB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the installation failed in the safe_OS_phase with error migrate_data_error

2. 0x8007042b - 0x2000d failed in safe_os phase with an error in migrate_data operation

3. safe_os phase migrate_data

4. the installation failed in the safe_os phase migrate_data,
  5. windows 10 upgrade failed safe_os migrate_data,
  6. safe os error replicqte ox,
  7. installation fail in safe os,
  8. windows 7 upgrade to windows 10 safe os error replicate os,
  9. safe_os boot,
  10. installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during migrate_data operation 2019,
  11. SAfe OSFace MIgrate data operations not able to install windows 10