Windows 10: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...

Discus and support The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I tried to upgrade my PC to October Update ver. and that error happened. I want to avoid to perform clean installation, what could I do to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pojler, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Pojler Win User

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...

Hi!

I tried to upgrade my PC to October Update ver. and that error happened. I want to avoid to perform clean installation, what could I do to overcome that error?

:)

Pojler, Nov 15, 2018

2. Getting an error 0x8007045D-0x2000C, The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation while installing Windows 10.

* Original title: error message

0x8007045D-0x2000C

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation

JackLMcKee, Nov 15, 2018
  3. JackPotTD Win User
    Windows 10 installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE opperation

Original Title: In Windows 10 upgrade .

installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE opperation

JackPotTD, Nov 15, 2018
  4. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...

Error code - "0x80070017-0x2000c The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation" while installing windows 10.

While i try to upgrade my pc from windows 7 to windows 10, after the 10 is installed and pc restrats it shows a error code "0x80070017-0x2000c. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation"

What does this mean and how can i rectify it??

JerinJoseMathew, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...

1. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation... - Similar Threads - Installation Failed Safe_OS

2. installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...: hello i was trying to upgrade my windows 7 computer to windows 10 but i am not able to because this message pops up pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-failed-in-safeos-phase-with-and-error/56d8d568-ca98-40c6-b32c-308515353221
  3. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation...

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation...: Today i.e. 30 december 2020 I finally decided to upgrade to windows 10 from 7 everything was going fine but suddenly it failed restarted and gave me the above error and I am now landed with my windows 7 again. What to do now how to fix it?...
  4. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation: hi i'm running on windows 10 1909 with latest system and drivers updates . a few weeks ago i found out that i can't boot into system from my personal usb winpe image i had used several times before but i didn`t pay so much attention cause it was not so important and i...
  5. INSTALLATION FAILED IN THE SAFE_OS PHASE WITH ERROR DURING PREPARE_ROLLBACK OPERATION

INSTALLATION FAILED IN THE SAFE_OS PHASE WITH ERROR DURING PREPARE_ROLLBACK OPERATION: I have problem updating windows 10 1511 to 1909. 1. I have reset windows update 2. Disabled antivirus and firewall 3. Updated my BIOS and drivers 4. When I update using windows.iso I get error “INSTALLATION FAILED IN THESAFE_OS PHASE WITH ERROR DURING PREPARE_ROLLBACK...
  6. Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation: Also writes: 0x8007001F-0x20006 Can you please help me i tried almost anything. I’m trying to update my windows 7 computer to windows 10 by using update tool I downloaded from Microsoft’s website. It writes “ 0x8007001F-0x20006 Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with...
  7. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during boot operation

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during boot operation: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 Trying to upgrade a Windows 7 machine to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool 1909. Install rolls back with this error. Logs per this article:...
  8. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...: Hello, I am trying to update windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro in the mediacreationtool. I have tried doing this 13 times, and every single time I get this error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation 0x800f081f - 0x20003...
  9. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...: the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation 0x8007001F -0x20006 win 10 pro does not let me upgrade anymore from 1703 for the last 2 years...
  10. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...: I come across this problem, when i tried to update to the 1809 version and i didn't know what to do. Also I want to avoid performing clean instalation....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during apply_image operation

2. apply image safe os error windows 10

3. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during install_updates operation

4. installation failed in the safe_os,
  5. safe os apply image,
  6. INSTALLATION AILED IN SAFE OS PHRASE PLEASE WITH ERRORR DURING REPLICATE-OC OPERATION,
  7. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation.,
  8. the installation failed in the safe_os phase,
  9. the installation failed in the safe_os,
  10. installation failed in the safe_os phase APPLY_IMAGE,
  11. installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during apply_image,
  12. safe_os phase error during apply_image operation,
  13. windows code safe_os apply_image,
  14. safe_os phase withg an error during apply_)image operation,
  15. error in safe os apply image installing windows 10