Windows 10: The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation...

Discus and support The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today i.e. 30 december 2020 I finally decided to upgrade to windows 10 from 7 everything was going fine but suddenly it failed restarted and gave me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shambhu kumar singh, Dec 30, 2020.

1. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation...

Today i.e. 30 december 2020 I finally decided to upgrade to windows 10 from 7 everything was going fine but suddenly it failed restarted and gave me the above error and I am now landed with my windows 7 again. What to do now how to fix it?

:)

shambhu kumar singh, Dec 30, 2020

2. Getting an error 0x8007045D-0x2000C, The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation while installing Windows 10.

* Original title: error message

0x8007045D-0x2000C

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation

JackLMcKee, Dec 30, 2020
  3. JackPotTD Win User
    Windows 10 installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE opperation

Original Title: In Windows 10 upgrade .

installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE opperation

JackPotTD, Dec 30, 2020
  4. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation...

Error code - "0x80070017-0x2000c The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation" while installing windows 10.

While i try to upgrade my pc from windows 7 to windows 10, after the 10 is installed and pc restrats it shows a error code "0x80070017-0x2000c. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation"

What does this mean and how can i rectify it??

JerinJoseMathew, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation...

1. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation... - Similar Threads - installation failed SAFE_OS

2. installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...: hello i was trying to upgrade my windows 7 computer to windows 10 but i am not able to because this message pops up pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-failed-in-safeos-phase-with-and-error/56d8d568-ca98-40c6-b32c-308515353221
  3. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation: hi i'm running on windows 10 1909 with latest system and drivers updates . a few weeks ago i found out that i can't boot into system from my personal usb winpe image i had used several times before but i didn`t pay so much attention cause it was not so important and i...
  4. INSTALLATION FAILED IN THE SAFE_OS PHASE WITH ERROR DURING PREPARE_ROLLBACK OPERATION

INSTALLATION FAILED IN THE SAFE_OS PHASE WITH ERROR DURING PREPARE_ROLLBACK OPERATION: I have problem updating windows 10 1511 to 1909. 1. I have reset windows update 2. Disabled antivirus and firewall 3. Updated my BIOS and drivers 4. When I update using windows.iso I get error “INSTALLATION FAILED IN THESAFE_OS PHASE WITH ERROR DURING PREPARE_ROLLBACK...
  5. Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation: Also writes: 0x8007001F-0x20006 Can you please help me i tried almost anything. I’m trying to update my windows 7 computer to windows 10 by using update tool I downloaded from Microsoft’s website. It writes “ 0x8007001F-0x20006 Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with...
  6. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during boot operation

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during boot operation: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 Trying to upgrade a Windows 7 machine to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool 1909. Install rolls back with this error. Logs per this article:...
  7. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...: Hello, I am trying to update windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro in the mediacreationtool. I have tried doing this 13 times, and every single time I get this error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation 0x800f081f - 0x20003...
  8. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...: the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation 0x8007001F -0x20006 win 10 pro does not let me upgrade anymore from 1703 for the last 2 years...
  9. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...: I come across this problem, when i tried to update to the 1809 version and i didn't know what to do. Also I want to avoid performing clean instalation....
  10. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...: Hi! I tried to upgrade my PC to October Update ver. and that error happened. I want to avoid to perform clean installation, what could I do to overcome that error?...