Windows 10: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...

Discus and support The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to update windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro in the mediacreationtool. I have tried doing this 13 times, and every single time I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Endercass, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Endercass Win User

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...

Hello, I am trying to update windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro in the mediacreationtool. I have tried doing this 13 times, and every single time I get this error:

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation 0x800f081f - 0x20003

My pc is supported by Windows 10 (Dell precision t1700)

I have seen many people saying that you disable getting updates and just update to Windows 10 without the latest updates, though I have not found any way to do so.

:)

Endercass, Feb 15, 2019

2. Error 0x800F0830-0x2003 The installer failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during INSTALL_UPDATES operation

Original Title: 0x800F0830-9x2003 Error

0x800F0830-0x2003 The installer failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during INSTALL_UPDATES operation. Please help fix this error!

LonnieBarten, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade failed with an error message " The Installation or windows 10 failed in safe_os phase with an error during install_updates operation"

Original title: street name

The Installation or windows 10 failed in safe_os phase with an error during install_updates operation

JimSolomon_929, Feb 15, 2019
  4. EFTC Win User

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during INSTALL_UPDATES Operation

I ran into the following message during a WIndows 10 1709 build update via using Windows Media Creation Tool:

We couldn't install Windows 10

We've set your PC back to the way it was right before you started installing Windows 10.

0x80070490-0x20003

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during INSTALL_UPDATES Operation.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Note: I am currently running Windows 10 Home 1703 build.

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Thema:

1. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation... - Similar Threads - Installation Failed Safe_OS

2. installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...: hello i was trying to upgrade my windows 7 computer to windows 10 but i am not able to because this message pops up pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-failed-in-safeos-phase-with-and-error/56d8d568-ca98-40c6-b32c-308515353221
  3. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation: hi i'm running on windows 10 1909 with latest system and drivers updates . a few weeks ago i found out that i can't boot into system from my personal usb winpe image i had used several times before but i didn`t pay so much attention cause it was not so important and i...
  4. INSTALLATION FAILED IN THE SAFE_OS PHASE WITH ERROR DURING PREPARE_ROLLBACK OPERATION

INSTALLATION FAILED IN THE SAFE_OS PHASE WITH ERROR DURING PREPARE_ROLLBACK OPERATION: I have problem updating windows 10 1511 to 1909. 1. I have reset windows update 2. Disabled antivirus and firewall 3. Updated my BIOS and drivers 4. When I update using windows.iso I get error “INSTALLATION FAILED IN THESAFE_OS PHASE WITH ERROR DURING PREPARE_ROLLBACK...
  5. Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation: Also writes: 0x8007001F-0x20006 Can you please help me i tried almost anything. I’m trying to update my windows 7 computer to windows 10 by using update tool I downloaded from Microsoft’s website. It writes “ 0x8007001F-0x20006 Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with...
  6. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during boot operation

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during boot operation: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 Trying to upgrade a Windows 7 machine to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool 1909. Install rolls back with this error. Logs per this article:...
  7. Error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates...

Error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates...: Hello, I am trying to update windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro in the mediacreationtool. I have tried doing this 13 times, and every single time I get this error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation 0x800f081f - 0x20003...
  8. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...: the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation 0x8007001F -0x20006 win 10 pro does not let me upgrade anymore from 1703 for the last 2 years...
  9. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...: I come across this problem, when i tried to update to the 1809 version and i didn't know what to do. Also I want to avoid performing clean instalation....
  10. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...: Hi! I tried to upgrade my PC to October Update ver. and that error happened. I want to avoid to perform clean installation, what could I do to overcome that error?...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x800f0830 safe_os error

2. install failed 0x800f0830 Safe_os phase error install_updates