Windows 10: The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems

Discus and support The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've tried to uninstall and install the driver and restart but still now working. I've also manually downloaded the driver and installed a new one also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nazrin Nordin, May 19, 2022.

1. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems

I've tried to uninstall and install the driver and restart but still now working. I've also manually downloaded the driver and installed a new one also not working.

:)

Nazrin Nordin, May 19, 2022

2. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

I recently got my surface laptop 3 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is
    experiencing driver - or hardware- related problems. Not fixed"

Please help me solve this problem because I need to use my laptop for school.

JessicaVuong, May 19, 2022
  3. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Code:
    I recently got my laptop Accer swift 5 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The Intel(R)
     Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware- related problems. Not fixed"
    Please help me solve this problem because I need to use my laptop for office

VenuNandamuri, May 19, 2022
  4. AmaliaM1 Win User

The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

• I've been having the same problem with my wi-fi connection. My lap-top is a brand new Dell Inspiron and I get out of m nervs because it is the one I use for school and some work.
    I downloaded the driver from intel and form dell, each week this seems to be the same ritual. Wi-fi gets of, have to go to

manage > device manager > networking adapters > Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz > right click on Properties > Driver tab > update driver > Browse from my computer for device software > let me pick form available driver on my computer > select the diver >
    next > and let this $#&T works.

This is how I resolve this issue. But I rather not have to since there is warranty supporting this

AmaliaM1, May 19, 2022
Thema:

The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems

1. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems - Similar Threads - IntelR AX201 160MHz

2. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems: I've tried to uninstall and install the driver and restart but still now working. I've also manually downloaded the driver and installed a new one also not working....
  3. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems: I've tried to uninstall and install the driver and restart but still now working. I've also manually downloaded the driver and installed a new one also not working....
  4. IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz Not Working: Hello,I was a windows 10 user earlier, Suddenly once i got a error in the IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz and it wasn't working i tried uninstalling it, trying the cmd prompt thing and when i try to "Update Driver" its new OS Windows 11 after that it fixed for sometime and now on...
  5. IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver issue: Hi, I have a problem with a laptop that won't let me connect to the internet. It turns out that after checking my device manager, my network adapter couldn't start. After troubleshooting all adapters, the issue was either an ethernet cablewhich is impossible, because my...
  6. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I recently bought Acer aspire5 a515-55 intel core i5 and today I couldn't connect to my phones wifi. No networks were showing up so I ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz...
  7. INTELR WIFI 6 AX201 160MHz ADAPTER EXPERIENCING DRIVER OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS

INTELR WIFI 6 AX201 160MHz ADAPTER EXPERIENCING DRIVER OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS: I have tried troubleshooting this issue, but can't seem to fix it. This is happening on a brand new Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2 in 1. How can I fix this?...
  8. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I recently got my laptop Accer swift 5 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing...
  9. IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: Super Easy Best fix: Go to: Settings Go to: Network and Internet At Bottom of Screen Go to: Network Reset Click: Network Reset Click Close Restart your computer Enter your wifi password Done!! Thanks to:...
  10. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I recently got my surface laptop 3 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver -...